1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ken Allen's Dbl Gr Ch Tornado

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by bdub, Feb 28, 2010.

1. bdub

bdub Top Dog

On December 8th, 19**, GR CH Tornado made bulldog history. She became the first ten time winner and DOUBLE grand champion in history.

With all great bulldogs there are people that detract from the achievements of these animals. Who Dbl GR CH Tornado could have beat or couldn't is a matter of one's own opinion. Who she did beat and who she didn't is a matter of record. The facts are that the list of notable dog people she beat is among the top the game has to offer today.

Her first match was into STP's Miss Piggy. STP was quoted saying, by a close source, that if he could get the bet covered, he would mortgage his house that Ken's 13 month old pup could not possibly beat Miss Piggy. Luckily for this proud fellow, the bet was not called as Miss Piggy was victim number one.

The pattern continued as Dbl GR CH Tornado beat D. Farve & JJ Hayward, Bobby Hall, Tant & Co., and Chicago Combine.

A while later, GR CH Tornado came to Florida to claim her sixth win. She beat "Emma" in 1 hour, 17 mins. Tito of the Local Boys was next in line and his bitch did not last the half hour mark and T. Garner and Raheem's bitch went out game in half that time. Rastaman brought opponent number nine in the form of Boone's Sadie, she was wisely picked up at 45 mins. Her tenth and final match was against the Canadian Francois Shobinoe, a man that brought a very game and talented bitch. It officially went 2hours, 34 mins. A wager was made on Tornado's gameness and ability to finish a dog. At 3 hours and 18 mins in 25 degree weather, she was broken off her expired foe and then scratched back to it without hesitation. (most dogs will not do this)

All of the above dogs failed to live under Dbl GR CH Tornado except for one. All of them scratched dead game. She won her first at 13 months, and her last at the age of seven years old. Tornado's total fight time was 10 hours, 20 mins. She killed three of the dogs without getting one puncture in her skin. Her 8th and 9th matches were only 3 weeks apart from each other.

Many people say that Tornado did not produce. But what people don't say is that she was only bred twice and many only took those and bred them back to her father whom was a ROM. Though, she did produce two known 2x's including Ken Allen's Movin On.

2. CTG

CTG Big Dog

bad bad bulldog. wish she could of reproduced herself though

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

how was she bred again?

4. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

K. Allen's Ch. Butch x K. Allen's (Hopkins')Ch. Stripper

5. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

6. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMnAi29jNb8[/ame]

look at the back end on her, incredible.

7. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

Bowling and Purvis CH TK Allen's CH Butch/ Stripper She was from Ch TK and he was one hell of a dog in his own right .

8. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

Sorry for the last she was double breed saloon Not CH TK .:o

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

was she line bred or scattered?

10. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

She was off of a half bro x sis breeding. Doubled up on Barfield's Saloon 4xw. Saloon was Eli/Corvino cross. Lil was mainly Eli blood. And Judy was Old Family from Lightner crossed w Colby.

11. my favorite of all time!!! seen some off this blood oooohweeeee/////the total package...

bulldawgman likes this.
  12. AGame

AGame CH Dog

dammit i searched and searched for this thread and could not find it LOL i knew it was here

13. keystone

keystone CH Dog

beginning 80 ties the sdj did not want ..put the reports of this erea in the mag ......for some reason
    but don bred the first dubble gr ch in europe ......

14. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

She beat Tant Black Cat ,who was considered abad bitch.Tant was having problems matching her until Ken called.Ken wasn't afraid to match her against any dogs close to her weight.

15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

by the way nice video of tornado

16. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

just know ken allen wasnt worried abot ch or gr ch he was a gambler, he wanted big pots..and tornado just happend to fall that way. he had many 2x that never went to ch. alot of people didnt want lose that much money.....:p

17. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

her competition was top notch, no idea why someone made the statement that it was questionable.

18. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Tornado.
    Tornado was from Toledo Oh. bred by R. Hopkins who owned Ch. Saloon, not Ken Allen.
    He was also the owner and breeder of Butch and Stripper.
    Tornado while in Hoppy hands, won a few of her first shows.
    Ken never won with Ch. Butch 4xw 1xl.
    Hoppy won 4 cheap shows with Butch, I think the most was for $400.
    I watched him hunt twice and 2 practices. Once Ironman handle across for the late Doc owner of Saigon Kennels with Rouge aka Sinbad.
    He lost the last time out with Ken & A Team for 3 stacks.

While they were in town here, Stripper had another litter off Butch but Hoppy didn't want his partner the late Ron Stevens to know it.
    The late 2 Shoes was with me when Stripper was going into labor at Doc's house to whelp.
    Ch Tater was off this litter but they used Kizzy's papers but everyone in this area knew Kizzy was lucky to have the litter off her son Bubba.
    Tornado was one you never sure what she was thinking.
    I remember when she out hunted my old friend Fetch aka the original IN. Gary of Wright Brothers Flying High Kennels.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2010
    Decimated 52 likes this.
  19. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

hadn't devines emma that tornado won over a champion of rebel kennels ?

queen of hearts found 8 opponents and shady lady 5 so i guess there were plenty willing to go into them too.a list ofthe kennels that tornado beat should show anyone that she was going into dogs that were in all probability championship quality if they had not met her. a close friend of stp told me the miss piggy bitch was defianately one such animal.tornado has to be given a lot of respect , i am sure if someone had better at the weight they would have been only to happy to prove it.

20. yorkie

yorkie Pup

tornado top class ,one of my all time favourites:)