1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

keep

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by rocksteady, Feb 27, 2005.

1. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

during a keep i work my dog 6 days and then give her a day off but on the seventh day if she wants to work should i let her or just let her rest

2. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

I'd say make her rest, but I'm sure others with more knowledge/experience will add their input.

3. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

I'd say rest...

4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Rest. The dog's mind might not need it, but the body does. :)

5. Irish_Deciple

Irish_Deciple Big Dog

I would say rest as well. Maybe a good warm bath and some close attention as well.

6. who

who Top Dog

if your dog isn't tired from the heavy work from Sat. then the next week should be harder the dog should want to have a rest day not force him if they dont need it............to many times it seems as though people only work till what they think is enough the dog will let you know when they have had enough..........the Sat. work should be a little more then twice the work that they did Mon. when Sun. comes around the dog should want a rest not a rest day forced on him.......lmao

7. FUTOOW

FUTOOW Pup

I have trying to find desighn plans for a kat mill for some time with no luck if there is any one out there with some please let me know

8. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Rest And Let Her Sleep With Ya You Must Be Her Best Friend Imho...................

9. Tikki

Tikki Pup

Rest does the body good.

10. FireBone

FireBone Big Dog

let the dog rest dont over work the dog even if the dog does want to work. You dont see any football players playing game after even if they want to. It's just not healthy in the end for the dog the muscles need to rest.