1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

KC Staffie

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by R-M-C, May 19, 2012.

1. back2basics

back2basics Big Dog

The standard is to tightly defined physically to allow proper room for serious performance out of the dogs. It only relates to consistency through conformity not based on ability. That being said there are still more than a few good performance quality staffords out there. It may take more than a few generations to get them at the %'s some like but the building blocks are there. Looking at any of the old imports you will find very little difference if any at all with the apbt because there was none. Performance defines the dog in every aspect.

2. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

I actually said it is illegal to fight dogs but there is no reason why they shouldn't still look like they could do the job. My mind is made up. I think most of the show stuff is too short and bully looking and there should be more breeders striving to get the breed back to looking more like the dogs of old but that will never happen. But I still love them all...

3. hmots

hmots Big Dog

This will never happen???? Common bud your own opinions and ideals have changed in not a long time here learning and studing about proper dogs .And from what I see there seem to be quite a few liike minded people over there.I know you spend a lot of tyme on thesee boards as we all do.Surly you have seen more of these pups than you ever knew possible.
    Is the Kc the beat all end all registry in the UK?Or is tthere any room for a sporting dog registry? ADBA did it here in the states when the founding members grew weary of the direction the gentry were taking the APBT.
    As our friend Jaco said "all is not lost..thank fcuk". Unless no one cares enough.

Jmo?

4. hmots

hmots Big Dog

This will never happen???? Common bud your own opinions and ideals have changed in not a long time here learning and studing about proper dogs .And from what I see there seem to be quite a few liike minded people over there.I know you spend a lot of tyme on thesee boards as we all do.Surly you have seen more of these pups than you ever knew possible.
    Is the Kc the beat all end all registry in the UK?Or is tthere any room for a sporting dog registry? ADBA did it here in the states when the founding members grew weary of the direction the gentry were taking the APBT.
    As our friend Jaco said "all is not lost..thank fcuk". Unless no one cares enough.

Jmo?

5. hmots

hmots Big Dog

Sorry double posting :/ fat fingers?

6. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

This is true,
    My opinion has changed since I've been on here and I do spend too much time on these boards, this is because I am not working at the moment (soooo board) and I'm sure there is room for a sporting registry as well as a show one. There are people out there in the uk who have better knowledge of sporting Staffords than myself so I wonder why no one has ever tried to set one up. Or have they and failed? Would like to find out.