1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

K. Marlowe

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by SpencerPits, Apr 28, 2005.

1. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

I'm wondering if K Marlowe is still breeding RB dogs? If so, does anyone have any contact info for her? If anyone does, please PM me. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2005
  2. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Now why would you post the Kittens FULL NAME and TOWN AND STATE to where she lives??? NOT REAL BRIGHT, nor should it be tolerated on the board, I'd correct it but I'm still on restriction LOL

BB

3. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

My apologies - her full name can be found by looking at peds online, and I thought her state of residence was semi-common knowledge. If the admins will change what I can't, I'd appreciate it. Again - my apologies! Guess I'm a dumbass...

4. X

X Banned

Ok... done :p

5. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

Thank you admins! I was just about to PM you Shon.

6. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

And to answer your ? yes she still is breeding dogs.

BB

7. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

Thanks - now I just gotta find a way to get in touch with her. If anyone on here knows her personally - PM me for my # and you can forward it to her. Thanks!

8. APBTLUVR2

APBTLUVR2 Pup

here's her site:

Kitten's Corner, in the process of being shut down though.

if you click universal reg. you'll see an e-mail address there, might help ya.
    http://carolinakitten.expage.com/

9. ervin0725

ervin0725 Pup

i would like to get a hold of her as well if any info pls PM me as well...
    thanks.