1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

K & C Dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by CHUVALOFAN, Dec 4, 2015.

1. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Anyone have any dogs down from Kloos & Cucamonga's ?

I can only say I have seen a very small few but they more then left a lasting impression on me being some of the most complete all around bulldogs I have seen.

2. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

3. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

The lack of kennel blindness and linechasers seem to prepetuate a better harvest as shown with these K&C&Rs examples, I love how thier bred...

Shabba was a super producer whoms genes seem so strong that they pass for generations...The Homer 3 dog is behind some fine breedings...

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [83261] :: <b><FONT COLOR =GREEN face=tahoma size=2>SPORTY (1XW 1XL-G)<FONT COLOR=GREEN>

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [381485] :: VINNYS EDDIE 1XW
    This 50 50 cross seems really nice...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [379270] :: ELITE HUNTER KNLS 1XL

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [56204] :: <FONT COLOR=3B9C9C>HARDHEAD'S</FONT> <FONT COLOR=800517>CH SIN

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [333151] :: HONOR SQUAD'S YOUNG GUN

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [284306] :: CH DR ROJAS' NEGRO MOTARO 3XW

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [128213] :: <FONT FACE=TAHOMA SIZE=2 COLOR=PURPLE> <B> KLOOS & CUCAMONGA'S CASSANDRA (1XL-G)

Shabba seemed to be a great catalyst for RCC,K&C&R, Latino Family, Mr.Vinny and Dead Serios ...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [334751] :: FINISH LINE KNLS HONEY 2XW

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [448369] :: CH MS.JACKSON BIS

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [371347] :: CH SADAM

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [503804] :: S&M'S OZZIE THE DON

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [399374] :: BUMPYY JOHNSON

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [67966] :: H.W.M.'s SCARLETT

IMO... Pat Patrick was lacking some Chinaman and Spike and Tom Garner was lacking some Bolio and Tombstone...
    But those that understood the power in that Eli/Carver and Bolio/Tombstone cross thrived...
    For some reason or another, Mr.Vinny and Dead Serious understood that...
    Kloos & Rick & Cucamonga seem ahead of the game in understanding purity of lines rarley equal longevity of success...

4. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Had one bred off the Kloos Homer III blood coming through rolo crossed with midnight cowboy that was real nice

5. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Hammer through good dogs

6. hwm

hwm Big Dog

HWMs Scarlet won twice. the Scar x Tish breeding was made twice. Ten total pups, seven made it to the dance. I'm sure Shabba had a little to do with it. Had the only two double bred off Scar. The male had convulsion fits and died while I was as at work, and the little gyp jumped from the top of her doghouse over a privacy fence at my buddies and hung herself. The dog thieves wanted her bad and I made a bad decision in the end.

7. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

The only dog I ever had that had siezures was from a father daughter "Eli" breeding also and I am sure thats not a concidence as the tighter thier bred, the more problems seemed to surface... I figure if Blind Billy was having issues and these dogs have been either inbred or bred tight on him for 60 years I am sure there will be more issues than just going blind while running hot...

Sorry for your loss of the two... I sure like the Papa breeding that was done with Scarlet, how were those???

I really feel if you like tight eli and or carver dogs via maverick, frisco, diablo negro or banjo, that a good bolio catalyst such as shabba could only help the gene pool...
    Vice versa if you like a tight bolio bred dog, maverick, frisco, and dead serious cross could only be of value...

8. hwm

hwm Big Dog

The papa dog was owned by some Galveston boys through Almendarez Smokey blood. I let them have her for a breeding but don't think they panned out. A good friend and dog man told me to give the double Scar dog chocolate candy for the fits but I guess I didn't give enough. As far as Eli/ Zeke blood it's my opinion, none better. Thanks for your input, Eliaspistola. Yis

9. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Thank you for your input on that line Corn puttogether, would this be the same old Mr.Corn from yesteryear, or related???

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [880] :: CORN'S TORO

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [35258] :: FREEMAN'S TEXAS PREACHER

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [74813] :: FREEMAN'S TEXAS PISTOL

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [70607] :: CORN'S JOLIE BLOND

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [70608] :: CORN'S SUZY Q

this bonnie bicthes bottem has a fine old example of crossing the old carver/eli dogs with bolio...

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [70041] :: CORN'S BONNIE

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [73108] :: LOZANO'S BLACK CELEBRATION

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [73105] :: GROFF'S DEEBO

a little bit of bolio stretches along way,lol... Very nice bred dogs all around...

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [36957] :: OCK & T.B.D.'S LIL BIT

this bitch has a classic homer apperance,,, arguably Homer was Bolios best predecessor...

Off K&C subject... Another fine family from the Homer Eli cross is Duke Waynes...

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [262755] :: DUKE WAYNE'S BLACK TOP

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [160800] :: WALLACE'S COLBY

10. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

A lot of good posts here, thanks fellas.