1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Just wondering who feeds HI-TEK RATIONS

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by MIKA, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MIKA

MIKA Big Dog

I really appreciate your input big guy but it seems all you do is piss people off with your negative comments about whatever they are asking about. No need for you to go to extremes with your opinions (cardboard). My advice to you is drink a cup of your own "Shut the F**k Up. Say nice things for a change, you will be alot happier in life.

2. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

What you think about this food i just put my dogs on this today. Its pretty exspensive.
    Well if not wanting to go with the multi-vitamin and cardboard route. If “pretty expensive” like you state…it fails to live up to the cost? Ingredients aren’t that great and just from a quick glance seem they’re using the Barley to bump up the protein content. They opt for carbs over quality protein and fat sources. It lacks quality fat sources and the one they have (Canola oil) is a cheap single-source one.
    <O:p</O:p
    And Texas I would normally agree about trying the food for at least four weeks,but,when your dogs are crapping their brains out you really have no choice but to stop feeding it.
    I agree but when going from poison to poison…it will take some time for the GI tract to become accustomed to the kibble. If you have to slowly tapper off your dog when switching its food…good indicator of how poor the kibble is!
    Also people on here talking about if you cant afford high quality feed should realize high price doesnt mean high quality.That diamond was dirt cheap,8.99 for 20lb.
    I agree price doesn’t equate to quality…the ingredients say if it’s a quality kibble or not. Those that speak highly of Diamond don’t know a thing about canine nutrition simply give it rave reviews because it’s like you said “dirt cheap”.
    I really appreciate your input big guy but it seems all you do is piss people off with your negative comments about whatever they are asking about. No need for you to go to extremes with your opinions (cardboard). My advice to you is drink a cup of your own "Shut the F**k Up. Say nice things for a change, you will be alot happier in life.
    [font=Verdana','sans-serif]You’re welcome! I piss off lazy imbeciles as they can’t discuss an actual dog topic only knit pick, and whine about how I/others didn’t give them a warm, cozy feeling when they read our post! As for your take on my post…just your loser outlook! The true negativity is your lack of knowledge. It’s pathetic when you’ve been a member of this board for close to two years now and still can’t read a dog food label and instantly know what crap to avoid. All the information on something so basic is well documented on this board. Now that’s truly a negative reflection on you. Of course you’d never admit that as it’s much easier to point the finger at me and my text versus seeing reality. Instead of being a whiner, be thankful I give enough respect to members to give them honest answers. You need/want someone to hold you hand, and reassure you, tell you; “it’s okay Mika, maybe after two more years you’ll start to grasp the basics”…call your mom. Thanks for the advice, I’ll give it a try…please fellow board member Mika don’t feed your dogs that useless poison, pretty please with a cherry on top! :D [/font]

1 person likes this.
  3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Not a problem with quality feeds. I've switched many dogs over from one premium kibble, to another over the course of one feeding. I've only noticed this problem, when dealing with low-quality junk. Generally, you do not see this problem when upgrading kibbles, but when downgrading, or simply switching inferior kibbles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.