1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Just wanted to share some pics.

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by SacRedboyOwner, Mar 16, 2011.

1. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

2. Great looking chocolate dog-Can't wait to see what the pup turn's out to look like.

3. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Good looking dogs man. Good luck with em.

4. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

Thank you, Zion has hella drive. He gets a glaze over his eyes that is amazing to see when chasing the cow hide on the flirt pole. He's also got a strong bite. Its that Waccamaw Blood.

5. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

6. nice dogs....

7. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

both are good-looking dogs. i like think Zion is my favorite tho... :D

8. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

how is that kershner blood treating you????

9. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

Zulu is a house dog. Zion is the Game Dog. lol on the Kershner Blood. His Waccamaw blood is what ive noticed. He's got a strong prey drive thats made for hunting. I dont think its the Kershner line that gives him that. :) I did expect someone to comment on it. So if he turns out to be a cur, i'll blame that on Kershner. So far, I am happy with him.

10. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

i wasnt being funny i just wanted to know... ive never had any experience with it personally just hear so much bad shit

11. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

Well what you have to look at is if its crossed or straight. There are people who are happy when its crossed with rbj. Plus some of his dogs are good, its just that the majority aren't. I think the kennel I got Zion from did a good job mixing it with Waccamaw. Zion is fire and I expect him to be a great dog. Kershner messed up his name by breeding for money.