1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Just want to offer a huge congratulations to Shon and Marty...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Rockstar, Sep 17, 2006.

1. truegames

truegames Big Dog

I really hated to miss this show since it was just right down the road from me but I had so many things going on I couldn't make it but I will defintely be at the next one and Im also thinking about joining the club.

2. Marty

Marty Guest

Well you missed a good one, we'll have another one in the spring so make plans ;)

I even got to show Gr. Ch. Machobuck

It was a great honor and pleasure to show this great bulldog!

[​IMG]

3. Attila

Attila Guest

Damn I wish I could have made it all the way there. VA hospital wasn't my top of the list places to stay the weekend. Sounds like every one had a good time. Except for the fellow that came with the blurry face. I felt like that saturday. cept both ends were messedup

4. Marty

Marty Guest

Man sorry to hear that, you feeling better?

5. Attila

Attila Guest

Ya, for the most part. I think my colon is cleansed anyway. lol In the spring I am leaving a few days earlier. I should have left Thursday and not tried to rush it. At any rate the quart jars are up and safe and will be ready for the next show. I will drive the truck next time and bring more stuff and a maybe a dog or two. I am still a little tired. Guts got to get back right. The price one pays for eating in a cheap dive. lol Yer dogs looked great. It is always fun to place in them shows. Glad Black Caeser got to enter Smokey and get a pull. Good learning there. How was the after show party?

6. Marty

Marty Guest

We come straight home, my back was killing me and we were worn out, we helped clean up the place, had to get home and take care of the rest of em also ;)

I meet Black Caeser he seemed cool, I didn't get to see much of the weight pull, I was busy with conformation ring and taken care of the EBA table ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2006
  7. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

Congrats to everyone. Keep up the good work. I go to college full time and work so it's hard for me to get out. Hopefully their will be a show in Louisiana so I can go and meet a few of you.

8. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

id love to come out!

9. DiMaSaLaNg

DiMaSaLaNg Big Dog

congrats! thats a well deserved win!

10. Marty

Marty Guest

Heres a few more pics for those that don't look through the gallery...

AKA...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Finale...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

Great lookers, no wonder they won....

12. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Well Since We Are Passing Out The Thanks Yous, :) I Would Like To Send Out A Big One To Idgie, Rockstar, Marty, Shon, Nancy, And Tommy And The Rest For All Their Help. If We Hadn't All Pulled Together This Never Would Have Happened. Also My Older Girl And Her Pup Took Junior Handler And A Second In Her Conformation Class On Sunday, :) She Is So Very Proud!!!!!!!

13. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

'Twas a pleasure. And congrats to you all as well, GaPits:cool:.

...and a big thanks right back atcha.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2006
  14. surfercalavera

surfercalavera Big Dog

good job !!!!!!, congrats!!!!+

15. laurenmichelle

laurenmichelle Big Dog

Congrats!! They look awesome!

16. Marty

Marty Guest

I got some pics of her but not with the trophy or the ribbon :(
    And its not very good, Sorry, I wasn't taken the pics, maybe someone else will come up with a good one ;)
    A big congrats goes out to you and you know it (you know who you are ;))

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2006
  17. Attila

Attila Guest

Marty I like that bitch. Looks like she was looking for a line. lol Good picture. I love that. Damn that is exciting to see. Good job my friend.

18. Marty

Marty Guest

Did you say Lilbit?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just in case you haven't seen them Rockstar ;)

19. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. mopardave360

mopardave360 Big Dog

Man your dogs are awesome!!! Congrats!!!