1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Just throwing this around to see what everyone thinks

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by sedaliapitbulls, Oct 31, 2006.

1. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

I'll put some of his work in my gallery tonight or tomorrow as well...

2. Attila

Attila Guest

If ya'll have a site shoot me an email or shoot me an email and you can email me pics.

3. onlything I will charge to bring the extra RV's down is gas to get it there and back. If he is a good artist I wouln,t mind another good tat. That tat ideal is great I,ll have to get one come up with a design. Also that would make a good sign I will have to draw up something. LOL

4. Ok I will call tommorow for availability for july 20-22 2007 and let you know if that works furshure. I will constantely post remidners through out the year for everyone and the new people aswell.

5. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Someone say ink? :D LOL

6. surfercalavera

surfercalavera Big Dog

damn!!! i can´t go, i´m live in spain[​IMG]

7. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

I did!:p

[​IMG]

8. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

Hmmmm, I've wanted a tat for quite some time now. I even know exactly what I want:

[​IMG]

Now I just need to figure out where I'd want it, lol....

9. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

My husband messes with the tattoos too! He has his own setup too. So I'm with you if I get to come I'll get a tat!!!:) :D

10. hey i am down to drive from washington state if ya'l don't mind, i need a new tat also already planned to be down that way this summer anyways

11. oh yea i'll bring two kegs also

12. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

The more the merrier!!

13. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

again, the more the merrier!! lmao!

14. I want a picture of my youngest son with a horse and an awl over and under him. See if he can work up something like that and email it to me. I can send you a pic of my son.

15. diva

diva CH Dog

I hear that! Same here...po' but proud! :) I'm from Alabama. If I can get time off of work, I would love to car pool. :)

16. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Now my man is all excited...tatoos...yee haw!!! He thinks he can get me drunk enough to get one,,,NOPE I am a total "fraidy cat".....

Not sure what we will be drivin in but we probably will have some room to share with a couple people to bed down....

17. no money needed my friend,wouldnt think of charging anyone a dime.just tell your husband to give me a tattoo and we are even.ask him does he think he could do a real well muscled conditioned game dog standing and some how incorparate a confederate flag or 2 in there with a banner that says keep em scratching,i was kind of figuring the bulldog standing infront of the flag with a banner type thing below the dog saying keep em scratching but see what he thinks since thats his area of expertice.

P.S-everyone the closer it gets be sure and give me the keg orders so i can pick em up for everyone,y'all can just pay me when i get there, i'll bring the recipts so you know exactley what to pay.like i said it will be cheaper since i can get them at cost.just give me brands and how many in each brand.i'll bring one budweiser and one budlight and they are on me.also if anyone else in Texas thats close enough to me needs a ride let me know,i already am swinging by and picking up munkey but i got room for some more.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2006
  18. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Tex I'll be bringin Vodka...when I find out how many are comin, if it's a case or couple a cases we need I'm in for that....

19. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

Oh man i can already feel the week long hangover im gonna have after this trip is over. yea i don't think im gonna be bringing my dog ill probably end up loosing him while im toasted

20. well i can get that at cost as well,so why dont i just get the liquor orders from all sides i can get them cheaper and you can just pay me when i get there that way everyone can save a little money.it's gonne be a hell of a lot of booze but i got a big back bed and all the over flow i will store in the trailer.lord if i get pulled over i am gonna have a hell of a time explaining that to the law now aint i,LOL [​IMG] i'll fit what i can in coolers to keep it cold and rope em down in the trailer,but i think the way i will have to do it is put all the kegs in the back of the truck,then put my duffle bags in the trailer along with all the over flow booze.now i am counting on attilla to bring along some ''special brew'' since i aint had that in about 10 years [​IMG].but one way or another there will be booze folks,like i said i aint much for drinking but i like a beer now and then,and i love good whiskey but i just cant have my cigars with my whiskey anymores,damn it,lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2006