1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Just thought I would post this video...

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Lee Robinson, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

<TABLE border=0 width="90%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE5nf_vcZys[/ame] </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

is that one of the ones you breed? thats a big one lol

3. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

He was born here...has produced here...and will stay here. We like him a good bit. :)

4. Jelet

Jelet Banned

IMO, you should have better control over the dog, especially with this type of work.

You do not know how to get your dog to release on voice command?
    You need to choke it with forearm which you failed. So you move on to try choking it with the prong collar(?) to get him off? And how long does it take you?

My suggestion is to take out your belt and hit it very hard on the thigh area or do something to give it temp pain to teach it..., when it does not let go; when you tell it to... The guy in the suit is just laying there and the dog wont let go. Its not like the guy is trying to run away to excite the dog etc.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2010
  5. PREACHER

PREACHER Big Dog

Looks like there might be some more work needed to be put into this dog cause he aint listening...

6. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

lol lwg
    and wasnt gonna say nothin but i was thinkin the same
    dog is a beast tho, hold old?

7. msmn

msmn Pup

The handler work is insanely bad. Don't put a dog on a suit unless it knows the "out".

8. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

Damn! Everybodys getting on em.

9. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

This dog is NOT a sport dog. This dog is supposed to be able to work alone without a handler to stop an intruder or an attacker. He should work with the mindset of "This is MY HOUSE."

10. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Looks good Lee! He is an impressinve speciman.

11. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

what breed of dog is this?:confused:

12. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

bandog and i saw it said not a sport dog on your video mr. robinson. i just think that an owner needs to be able to get their dog off someone. that being said people who get a dog from you can train it accordingly. like i said, that dog is a monster. how is he bred as far as percentages of breeds if you dont mind me asking...

13. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

I understand...and we have trained controlled outs in some dogs althougjh this dog's out does suck. However outing my dog simply hasn't been my priority since I don't compete in sports. I don't need that level of control in my personal home security dog. When I carry my 1911, it is cocked and locked. My control is "Be nice," meaning no bite. That is my "safety." When an attacker or intruder presents himself, Preacher has been trained to "guard," clicking the "safety" to the off position, but the trigger has not yet been pulled nor the bullet fired...for the dog is still in my home, in my vehicle, or on his leash. Only if the attacker continues to attack or intrude is the trigger pulled (leash dropped), and should that happen it simply hasn't been MY concern to stop my bullet. I like a big hole at that point, as I want to be sure to stop the attack ASAP before someone I love becomes a victim of a criminal mindset. Now, should I ever compete, well then I would have to teach the dog the out and call off. But for now, criminals just need to go elsewhere if they want to find a victim that is not willing to protect themselves or their loved ones with force. Should it ever come to that, I myself won't be concerned about the "poor criminal."

14. Go get em Lee

15. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

Just curious but why do you insist on using a prong on this dog when working

16. forty6mantis

forty6mantis Big Dog

that is a muthafoo...lord jesus of a BEAST! please don't let that thing out of your sight. hahahahaha.

17. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

wtf?.............

18. lqaddict

lqaddict Big Dog

I don't want to be near your dog :eek: Can he descect between a hostile behavior and a benign "how're you doin'?"???
    If you have two people in protection suits, one acting hurting you and another just standing minding his own business will your dog attack either if you drop the leash?

19. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

yeah but a well trained dog for demonstration would help your cause. Maybe concentrate on one per generation??? Thats just what i would do. Again cant deny that is a F-ing beast! Good job with selective breeding

20. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

God damn. You choked him out so bad that when you put him on the second "guard" he was so winded and out of breath he could hardly make a peep. No intensity or conviction in that dog at all. Do the dog a favor and teach him a proper out so you aren't stomping on his drive every time you try remove him from a bite. There is more to the "out" than just being for whimpy sport dogs...