1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Just The Type Of Byb's That We Dont Need

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by jman11, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jman11

jman11 King of the Valley

http://www.classicpitbulls.com/

*note- this could be fake , similar to the dog fighting website PETA had up a few weeks ago

either way, some quotes...

"this is the type of Pit Bull that the media writes about she is extremely dangerous."

"
    This dog is ferocious this is not the dog for a normal person, this is a serious dog for a serious person. This dog is wonderful if he knows you but if you are a stranger he will attack with intent to kill immediately. Strictly for protection and companionship. This dog has exotic rare pale blue eyes he produces pups with the same trait. "

fake or real?

to add to it, they are American Bullys and not APBT....

2. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

They got exposed few months back. do a search on these scum bags

3. jman11

jman11 King of the Valley

On Here Or Google?

4. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

what is the deal with these folks?

5. Marty

Marty Guest

Did you read the site?

Classics M & M, This dog is ferocious this is not the dog for a normal person, this is a serious dog for a serious person. This dog is wonderful if he knows you but if you are a stranger he will attack with intent to kill immediately. Strictly for protection and companionship. This dog has exotic rare pale blue eyes he produces pups with the same trait. TEMPERAMENT-Warning, CONFORMATION -excellent, WEIGHT-80 pounds, HEIGHT-20 inches, PROTECTION RATING-Warning, HEAD SIZE 21 inches.

Classic's Queeny, this is the type of Pit Bull that the media writes about she is extremely dangerous. This dog is gentle if she knows you, if she doesn't know you she will try to harm you immediately. All Pit bulls are stereo typed like this, but a pit bull like this is a rarity this dog will attack with intent to kill. We really like this dog she will have beautiful Puppies, it takes a lot of responsibility to own them. You will be thoroughly screened before purchasing her puppies. TEMPERAMENT-Warning, CONFORMATION-excellent, WEIGHT-49 pounds, HEIGHT-17 inches, PROTECTION RATING-Warning !!!, HEAD SIZE 19 inches.

That was enough for me :(

Do you want a dog like theses?

I would put a bullet between their eyes :(

6. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

Yea I've read the site but are they real? Or is it just some put on to bust dog fighters...did anyone see their price tag 1500.00 per pup. I do agree with you Marty I would shot to kill any dog like that...the OP said they had been busted I was just wondering about what they were bust for and by who.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2008
  7. Marty

Marty Guest

Last but not least...

Welcome to the Classic Pit Bull Registry ( CPBR ). This is the most exclusive registry on the internet, we do not register our dogs with the (ADBA), (AKC) or the (UKC). The reason we don't register our dogs with these organization's is because our Bloodline (Classic) is extremely controversial (Human aggressive). When you purchase one of our puppies you will get official ( CPBR ) registration Documentation. The official registration number will be on the Documents that you receive that number will correspond with the registration number and photo of your puppy on our internet registry. This system is fraudulent proof.

8. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

What a bunch of tools. :( Thats the cancer to our breed right there!

9. Pitless2208

Pitless2208 Big Dog

It's not real...not too mention most of the pictures are stolen from other sites. Probably some idiot kid with too much time on their hands. If this were real it would have ben taken down quite a while ago...but it's been up for about 3 years now if i'm not mistaken.

10. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

This site is a fake. It's run by a teenage kid who has stolen pictures of others' dogs off the internet and made up fake bios for them.

Personally, I don't feel that we need to promote this site or give it any more attention that it's already received. This kid has already been bombarded and doesn't give a shit...nor do his parents.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.