1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

just testing photobucket!!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by TIP, Oct 12, 2005.

1. TIP

TIP Pup

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2005
  2. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Your Boy Looks Good

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Dont lie...your being a show off. hehehe cant blame ya, good lookin dog! :D

4. TIP

TIP Pup

Here's another 1!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2005
  5. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

that's a helluva lookin bulldog you got there

6. pitbulllvr25

pitbulllvr25 Big Dog

Those dogs look like they could pull a freight train ;)

They look GREAT !!!

7. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

wow wow look at there. u were just being a showoff. i see that you have a good reason to be one wow looking real good.

8. 440rider

440rider Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2005
  9. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

10. tickdog

tickdog Pup

the last dog looks thin and under fed

11. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

tip you keep dem boys looking ready. keep dem looking good

12. DEADGAME14

DEADGAME14 Big Dog

those are some nice looking dogs ya gort there, the second one looks like a pup still?

13. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

b.s!!! the dog looks conditioned and RIGHT>!

14. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

If you arent aware of the breed standard they do....but this is the optimum shape for a dog getting ready for a show. You wouldnt go up to greyhound owners and say their dogs are thin and underfed you know....

15. TIP

TIP Pup

LMOA!!! mate just goes to show how much you know about bulldogs if he was under feed he wouldnt have that muscle defernition!!

Thanx lads for your replys and yes he does look a lot like Jimmy Boots hope he turns out like him!!

16. eligater

eligater Pup

the black dog a cur m8 ill send u a pic of ur bitch soon post it on ur forum for ya ok tip the scatterbred 1 from derby dont have to thank me m8i owe u that 1

17. eligater

eligater Pup

thank me when u think use lot ready i live to fuck use

18. Marty

Marty Guest

Run all that by me again :confused:

19. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

LMAO. Your "Nico" dog looks thin and under fed. I don't see much definition to your dogs muscles. Not sure if that brown/tan dog in your gallery is a pup or adult, if it's an adult and that's your idea of ideal weight...I can see where your coming from with this ignorant comment, because that dog is fat.