1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Just Showing Off

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by carverboy1, Oct 13, 2010.

1. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

2. star85

star85 Pup

looking good D, did yall ever bred ch cheba to rocket?

3. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

Lol, we did but she killed all the pups. I don't think that bitch type to raise a litter.

4. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Nice breeding homie...i like that Banjo blood..letting any leave?:)

5. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

Thanks, everything stays with the camp, you probably catch one of us on a good day and we probably let something go

6. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Hmmm well hit me up on a good day then...lol
    nah but I really like some of that stuff if you decide to let anything leave let me know maybe we can work something out and i'll hook you up a slight outcross..;)

7. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

Nice stuff for just sharing. good luck

8. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

Info on the ped, he got similiar bred dogs and he a good dude, he also own the straws and texas littermate bro ch bogangles. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=328474

9. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

10. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

Lol, thanks

11. 413bred

413bred Pup

Good looking stuff bruh starting to become fond of the banjo stuff