1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Just saying hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wiseguy, Aug 15, 2007.

1. wiseguy

wiseguy Pup

I have been into this breed for 20 years. I haven't had any APBT for the past 4 years do to lack of free time. I been lurking here for awhile finally became a member of this forum in July. Just seeing what has been going on before I decide where to get my next dog from.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2007
  2. Suki

Suki Guest

well, glad you're finally posting and tx for the intro. hope you find all the info you might need. good luck in your search!

3. good luck...welcome to the board.

4. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

Welcome aboard, keep us updated on that dog you getting :)

5. wiseguy

wiseguy Pup

After reading every Stratton book since I was 12 I bought my 1st APBT when I was 16 from some druggy for 35.00 I loved the breed ever since. My first apbt I bought with a Ped was a inbreed daughter of GR CH Buck when I was 18. after her I mainly had dogs down from the ELI lines. I am in no rush to get anything yet but right now when I do get one I would like something that is heavy Nigerino. So far the funniest thing I seen since I started getting back into the breed has been all this blue apbt / american bully drama.