1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Just Sayin' Thanks

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Renee750il, Oct 28, 2006.

1. Just wanted to say thanks to all who participated or are still participating over at Chazhound. Some learned a great deal, some learned only a little, some will, one day, realize they learned some things that were very worthwhile, and some will still be the same ten years from now as they are today . . .

And there are a few who are giving me all the excuse I need to deal with them . . . ;) Like my Filas, I rarely ever forget certain things.

1 person likes this.
  2. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

Glad you joined! I would hope that everybody could learn something out of 1,155 posts. lol

3. Marty

Marty Guest

Renee, Thanks for the opportunity to try to educate them on our breed of choose, it does get frustrating at times as you can see. ;)

4. One would, wouldn't one . . . I have a few though. A vet (maybe, maybe not) who has Dobermans comes to mind ;) Nice dogs, but too fragile and some of them tend to get in over their heads. So do some of their owners.

I know all about frustration. I've been there since Chazhound was a tiny little forum and you could read all the threads in twenty minutes.

5. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Man, in spite of some, uh, personality clashes, just wanted to say there are evidently some high-class people amongst those Chazzers. Thanks for stopping by!

6. Suki

Suki Guest

Thanks Renee! :D You're a real gem, with some definite class! :) and yes, agreeably, perhaps we are, in fact, alot like the dogs we choose to own!

My pleasure, for sure![​IMG][​IMG]

7. squirt07

squirt07 Big Dog

RENEE! You are so awesome. Glad to see you here. Honestly, it takes me lost longer than 20 minutes to read all the posts on the Chazzer.

8. Bluedawg

Bluedawg Pup

Renee really is awesome over there and true wealth of knowlege on many subjects, not the least is dogs and her Filas. Im glad many of you took her up on her invitation on that thread, and showed so much patience with us there as well as my own posts.

9. As I've said to several others, there are some really good people over here. I really respect and admire the way you Game-doggers have stepped up and taken a stand that anyone who owns a breed of dog that is subject to so much intense scrutiny and prejudice has a huge responsibility to see to it that their dog doesn't become another excuse for a headline in some newspaper or local newscast.