1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Just Moved To CT.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Mike C., Aug 4, 2010.

1. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

That's a great idea...

2. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

the only club i know of was the mass apbt club run by a guy who boze knows and he didnt get arrested..they used to have the show up the topsfield fairgrounds...not enought support..used to be a big event with a good turn out

3. Boze

Boze Top Dog

ya the fairgrounds in topsfield are great they are huge. i really do not know how to get it started do you call the adba or something like that.

4. I think in order to become a club you need to hold atleast 2 or 3 fun shows and then a real one.

5. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

No idea...ask LB..he used to be the president..But i would support it if some you guys wanted to bring it back..it is the perfect place for it

6. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

I honestly think we'd have enough supports....maybe lol

7. Thing is because of some stuff that happened.They no longer can hold anything at the bullpen.So we would have to find a new spot.

8. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

bullpen as in the one in the city of sin? i would be down for supporting anything that got stuff going around mass.

9. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

i think it would be better at the fair grounds any ways shady...right?

10. Yes but.If i remember one of the reasons that they had to cancel there last ADBA show at the fairgrounds was because the price went sky high.I was looking for a place for them to hold another show before they started makeing bs excuses.I did find one here in lowell.The place is huge.So I contacted the guy whos in charge of this field and it was only going to cost like $40 bucks for the whole weekend!!!And he was aware of what breed/kind of show it was going to be and he had no problem with it.I think I might still have the packet around here that I got from the ADBA to start a club.

11. But then again I kind of like the AADR better.More things to do.

12. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

Mike and i wanted a AADR on Long Island.. but he moved lol

13. lol:dogtongue:

14. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i think more people are adba registered but we could try and find out and why not have both if there is enough members that belong to both clubs. i just hate traveling six hours to go to shows i only do one or two a year

15. Yes that is true to.