1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Just Moved To CT.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Mike C., Aug 4, 2010.

1. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

No Rocky Point on 25a

2. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Yea Naus, i live in the Field.

3. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

had a aunt from Holyoke

4. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

How many people on this board from mass???

5. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

that's where my cousin got bodied 2 weeks ago. Between hartford and springfield, shits rough.

just round the way, hartford, ct

6. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

Srry to hear that Naus...Springfield is tough man, what part of springfield did thid happen. I actually lived out there for a lil while myself.

7. Live in crapy Lowell :cool:

8. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

Got a uncle out there.........yea Lowell bites lol. srry

9. you ant kidding lol

10. New England

New England Banned

11. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Yea Naus, some body always getting shot out here, always gotta keep my thang on me just in case. You got car jackers, dog jackers, kid nappers, robbers, stick up kids and your down right crazies just itching to kill people. Hartford is pretty much the same shit, just less projects. LOL

12. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

springfeild has always been rough...fitchburg sucks too. Colorado Springs were I am now is bad drive bys,home invasions(they killed a old couple). Lots of Blood and krypts out here. Lots of peeps getting kidnapped and taken south of the boarder too.

13. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

Springfield is small so its almost inevitable to avoid the bullshit, not impossible though. The home of the smith and wesson. Tough place though but for some odd reason I must say I like it. Don't ask why

14. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

I like it but im ready do go to the country with the big bugs.lol I need a place where i can openly have about 8-10 of my home bred dogs. As long as im in Spfld, i can only keep 4 at my residents. Im in need of change....

15. Leslie H

Leslie H Big Dog

You're definitely SOL if you're looking for ADBA clubs in CT.
    If you're into weight pull, we're having a UKC rail pull in East Haddam CT the 21 and 22nd.

16. Boze

Boze Top Dog

what happened to the old mass club we should start one up again

17. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

maybe we will

18. They just shut it down.Things got crappy when the owner/president of the club got arested and stuff.Funny thing is if you call and ask them if their still a club they will tell you yes :confused:

count me in,i'll help

19. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Im in too!!!

20. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

next summer maybe...aadr does sound fun and looks good from the outside in ...hang time events and mill races they come by and say why do u got that ....races!