1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Just got my first stillwater collar

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by MollyThePit, Nov 29, 2012.

1. My girlfriend got me one for an early christmas present.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

awesome collar, never thought it would feel this heavyduty. beautiful work stillwater. thanks

2. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

nice! i have that same collar (black & blue) in the mail right now hope it gets here soon.

3. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Good looking dog and the collar looks nice too!

4. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Nice collar we have the same one lol ...

5. That's a nice collar. Where can i order one?

6. Stillwaterkennelsupply.com

7. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Big Dog

starting at the buckle, and going from inside the collar to the outside, where the collar keeper is... there is a thread. Wouldnt that just wear through or get caught on something and slowly unravel the rest of the threads? idk, just looks funny to me.

8. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

4 rows of stitchiing and double criss/cross at buckle and keepers. Never had one unravel. You can take a knife and cut half-way thru collar, and it will still function wothout threads unraveling.

9. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog

I take it he has never owned one... Strong as hell and I swear if everyone who had a dog owned one then Stillwater would run out of work to do....Nice collars!!!

10. 805tony

805tony Big Dog

I left a Stillwater collar out once in a bucket and sure thing one of my dogs got to it when I was busy cleaning up by the time I caught his ass he chewed a v shaped piece out of it about atleast a 1/4 way close to 1/2 way thru the collar.. I ended up having to use the collar and I really didnt want to.. That collar is so strong it hasn't torn or unravelled any further than what that dog bit off.. I check it all the time and Im confident that it won't fail..This is not directed at anyone just my experience with a damaged SW collar.

11. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

I got a collar and walking harness today, and love them both. Good stuff.

12. Bandit92

Bandit92 Pup

Just got a Stillwater collar couple days ago. Its 2" Wide Four Ply Super Heavy Duty Collar. Craftsmanship is great and it is heavy duty. I have it on a very active girl with full confidence. I will be replacing more of my worn out collars with SW collars soon.

13. I just recievd my Stillwater this week a 5 ply 2". It is super nice and strong.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      36.7 KB
      Views:
  14. sweetscience

sweetscience Big Dog

I just purchased my first stillwater collar and all i can say is WOW!! I ordered the classic cameo collar 2" wide. Very well made, great craftmanship,looks like this is gonna stand the test of time. Thanks Shane!!

15. Swolf

Swolf Pup

Just placed an order for my first SW collar today. These pictures actually broke me down. Pretty excited considering the current one I have on her is a piece of junk.

16. Foundation

Foundation Big Dog

NICE COLLAR!! I have Stillwater Supply Collars as well.. very good product.

17. Hobo83

Hobo83 Pup

Lovely looking dog and nice collar, I use them on dogs out on chains in the yard and they're holding up were others have failed as well as being relatively soft wearing on the dogs neck and skin.

18. Foundation

Foundation Big Dog

I got two from you a while back and my hammonds dog chewed on my other dogs collar right at the end.. it kinda fraid but never unwraveld.. Very good product.

19. shoes

shoes Big Dog

The best part is, they don't cost an arm and a leg and you still get great quality

20. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

bought one a few months ago. even with my boy running hard after squirrels when hes outside on the chain its still feels as strong and durable as the day it arrived. great product mine just took a min to arrive.