1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

just finished breeding

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jman11, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jman11

jman11 King of the Valley

or couldnt finish breeding... my fat blue muttt cant even have sex for 2 mins!

[​IMG]

2. simms

simms CH Dog

Dude, that is gross!

3. i have probally seen that video posted 100 times but it cracks me up every time

4. Breogan

Breogan Big Dog

The funniest part to me is that he's more concerned about eating the puke then chasing that bitch. I guess the chasing would be to much work.

5. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

What cracks me up is the female's reaction. She's getting all into it, then she sees him puke & goes "Ewwwww!!! Gross!!"

6. I agree...Ive laughed out loud at that video probably 100 times, and it never gets old! Its kind of like those "elf yourself" threads that were going around the forum a few weeks ago.

7. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

i hear some dogs like that kinda sh*t...... i'm more for the 2 girls 1 cup kinda stuff :)

8. hrdeluxe

hrdeluxe Big Dog

the cup chicks are just plain wrong!!!!

9. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

That video is on this site about 100 times. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.