1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

just chillaxin!

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by ultimatek9, Mar 5, 2012.

1. ultimatek9

ultimatek9 Top Dog

Friday, Boom and I went to a Splash Dogs event. Everything was running behind and we were bored, so we decided to take some new pictures. So, here are some new Boom pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

2. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

He's awesome!!!!

3. jaykay

jaykay Big Dog

he's a belter,

4. hmots

hmots Big Dog

One cool customer!!

5. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

I have a niece wanting a bulldog. She and her family had a dog I bred from Frisco lines and she was super gentle and not aggressive what so ever. So with that she is wanting similar dog. I feel that dog was rare to be so cold. Dont think she would be as pleased with a dog that was firey.

So with that, is the SBT lil more mellow and not nearly as dog aggressive as say a performance bred bulldog? If so who in the Midwest of USA breeds a quality SBT?

Thanks

6. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Boom looking cool as can be

7. 7mmrowland

7mmrowland Big Dog

8. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

9. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

10. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

11. bauer

bauer Top Dog

your boys in great shape...

12. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

13. hmots

hmots Big Dog

So basically its the same as owning a bulldog just toned down and easier to handle?[/QUOTE]

Your question is more on type than breed there are plenty of non agressive apbt's out there..prolly more than not.
    To your question on sbt's...the same applys..its a question of type there are drivy, and not so much in both breeds.
    To that fact just be selective in getting her a dog no matter which breed you choose.they are bulldogs,both,and need an assertive owner not passive.

14. hmots

hmots Big Dog

Sorry your thred got pirated ultamate,Boom is lookin cool
    Just needs a pinacolata an some shades w/flip-flops

15. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Boom is looking amazing as usual! Hey quick question because I dont think I have read it anywhere, how tall is he and whats his weight? He looks quite small in his pictures, but I dont think he is as small as I am thinking he is lol but yea, he is a gorgeous dog and looks stunning! Love me some Boom!

16. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

17. ultimatek9

ultimatek9 Top Dog

Thanks for the positive comments guys!

D.dogg, as with other breeds, SBT are individuals. Boom is moderately DA, but highly dog reactive. He doesn't like dogs in his face, in his space, to eye him, posturing up, etc. With tons of training, he has learned to ignore other dogs, and tolerate them around him. But I always try and make sure to keep him out of situations that will cause him to react.

Boom is 14" tall and 25lbs.

18. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

I am thinking after the last few posts this would be a good option for her.

Thank you very much for informative posts! I kinda want one of these lil guys myself.

Knowing that a sound mind and body come from working lines, this would be the ideal choice for a long term companion. Working dogs tend to be smarter and more apt to please its owner. Not saying the show variants can't posses this. Its more common in a working line. From my experience with APBT's the working dogs are much deeper in all aspects. Just thought how long its been since I became a bulldog addict. 18/19yrs now.....DANG i am getting some age on me.

19. 7mmrowland

7mmrowland Big Dog

20. Emilia

Emilia Big Dog

nice little fella.