1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Just a Question

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by zeusthemoose, Oct 8, 2012.

1. I have notice when Zeus (who by the way is 9 weeks old) runs his back legs do the bunny hop. Now I know in the Shepherd breed that is a sign of bad hips. Now my question is. Does this count as the same thing in the Pit Bull breed?

2. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

What did your vet say? Not trying to be an ass but with something like that take your pup to the vet. Good luck

3. He isn't in any pain and yes I took him to the vet but to young to really tell about his hip.

4. How do you know he's not in pain? Generally not walking or running properly is a sign of pain or discomfort.

How does he walk?

5. Like I said before I took him to the vet and the vet stated that he was in no pain and his hips were still in the sockets. He walks normal no limping or favoring any leg. I was just wondering if this was a typical this with in the breed.

6. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

All puppies grow differently. Just watch him and have him checked periodically