1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Just a picture post

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Lee Robinson, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

This is just a photo of one of our up and coming dogs I have been working with for PP work. She is of course a Swinford, not an APBT, but I thought I would post the photos of her anyway. Her name is "Indy" as she was born on the 4th of July.

[​IMG]

2. n2bulldogs

n2bulldogs Banned

great looking dog with a nice functional type, but somebody butchered those ears :eek:

3. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Ya...the ears is a long story.

They were done when she was done, but they were longer and needed to be taped up. About 2 days after they were done, my father had a disect aorta (a very serious and life threatening condition where the aorta coming out of his heart was rupturing). I was taking care of my father in the hospital for about a month. I kept on top of feeding the dogs and cleaning up after them at that time...but honestly, I wasn't interested in "baby sitting" the ear crops with tape...as I was home very little. By the time my father was stable and recovering from surgeries, the ears were healed and pretty much set...one standing and one flopping. I tried taping them at that time, but it wasn't doing much good so I gave up and just recropped them short. I don't like them like that :confused: , but at least they are symmetrical now. I still like the dog though. ;)

4. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

yea still great lookin dog.

never heard of swindford.

5. popper

popper CH Dog

great lookin dog... boy she is gonna be a big one.

6. MCS

MCS CH Dog

She looks awesome.

7. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

I should have mentioned...July 4th of 2009, not 2010. She is about 70# and I don't expect her to grow much more, so honestly for a Swinford she is a bit small...but I do still like her a good bit. Great personality and good drives too.