1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Just a Joke

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by garth, Oct 7, 2010.

1. garth

garth Big Dog

A little walked in on her dad undressing,and asked him whats between his legs i do'nt know he said.She went down stairs an asked her mom whats between dads legs i do'nt know.A few days went by she came home an said to mom i found out what it is,mom said ok what is it,it's dads tooth brush.Why is it dads tooth brush,i came home and the maid was brushing her teeth with it.

2. peppapig

peppapig Banned

hahahahahahahaha:D:D like it

3. garth

garth Big Dog

pep loved it to my son just told it to me,thought it would bring a smile to some face's:D

4. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

THATS THE LAST TIME I EMPLOY A GERMAN PLUMBER
    HES ONLY CONNECTED THE SHOWER TO THE GAS
    :confused:

5. MCS

MCS CH Dog

HAHAHAHA both are must use, these are good ones fellas

6. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

My granny caught me havin a tug last nite
    she was so shocked she had a stroke :p

7. peppapig

peppapig Banned

oooooooooooooooooooooh:eek:.....fuck n hell......thats a bit close to the bone:D:D....
    very good tho....;)

8. bauer

bauer Top Dog

There funny..:D

9. NewDogg09

NewDogg09 Pup

lmao!! brush it daily

10. Blau

Blau Big Dog

LOL haha that's so mean, but I love it.