1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jus a thought.........

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by xx24x7xx, May 9, 2011.

1. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

As many kno, in dealin wit these animals good 1's are where you find em on top of that a Bulldog is what u make em JMO! With that said...how many would take a pup from a good,strong, provin family even if the seller paper breeds. Now by this I mean....me personally I would take a pup wit bulldogs bhind it an see how that pup turns out even if the parents aren't really workin hounds. I mean lets be honest we've all heard best to best gives you the best chances far as pups/breedin goes, but Im pretty sure dogs have been bred off the simple fact they were outta this bitch who was down from Ch such n such...meaning I doubt if someone had a untested unproven Tornado daughter an owned a direct son off of Molly Bee that they wouldn't breed em....an someone would b there to buy if any were for sale. But Im the type that could care less about breedin if I already have what I want in my bulldogs. AN could care less if the parents weren't workin as I'd kno mine would exceed it's parents potential.

I guess all in all Im jus sayin who else feels they could take a well bred pup...reguardless of the parents (unless they're curs) an help that pup make itself known!? Im also intrested in thoughts far as... would or have anyone else made this move without regrets?

Jus a thought,
    BxTxK