1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

junkyard kennels holland

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by TIP, May 17, 2011.

1. TIP

TIP Pup

Trying to get back in touch with them can any one help?
    if so can upm me pls.

2. BULL SHIT !! If you know them you know were they'r at !!

3. PM Reply by TIP ;

" Mate dont come on a public forum and chat shit.
    If you want to say somthing pm me...
    Gxxx and me have exchanged dog in the past he lives in exxxxxxx been on his yard many a time...
    so next time be carefull what you write.... "

This is clear, isn’t it.
    First of all we all are nobody ore anybody here on the net, you could be RSPCA ore cope who knows.
    Asking for numbers and addresses on a form should be a big NO NO. But you have fulgurated that one out for yourself I recon !
    Maybe my words were not chosen in a good manner, my apologies for this but I become very nerves if people aren’t as careful as these times we live in request us to be.
    But coming back with a mail like yours clearly says a lot about you.
    I hope you will get in though with them, as you have been there a lot you should still be able to find the way.
    YIS Sp