1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Junior handler in training... too cute.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Diesel, Dec 12, 2005.

1. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

My little girl was playing with the puppies last night, had to take some pics.

"Phoenix SIT."
    [​IMG]

Daddy's girls... sitting pretty
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It was pretty nice yesterday so I took D out and we ran an worked a bit.
    Waiting for permission to get airborne....
    [​IMG]

"Diesel... Lets get it!"
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There isnt anything in the tree, but I told him there was... and that was good enough.
    This right here, is exactly what I hold dear in a dog. Drive, endurance, obedience, and above all a stable temperment... in a "full figured" dog, LOL.
    Here he is with his daughter-

"lets play dad... get up"
    [​IMG]
    Diesel is the best dog I have ever owned...
    [​IMG]

2. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Awesome.........

3. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

Very cute!! Nothing is better than pits and kids photos.

4. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

all of them are adorable. Are you giving us the finger?[​IMG]

5. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

LOL.. I hadnt even noticed that. I was holding her collar with my thumb and index finder, and she was fidgeting around, so I used my middle finger to hol dher chest so she would be still. HA HA HA.. thats pretty funny.

Thanks for taking the time to post an opinion everyone.

6. aww what cute pics... love your dog, he's awesome looking and sounds even better then he looks...

7. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

One more shot... I really like this one, it captures his smile perfectly

[​IMG]

Thanks luv a bull!

8. Lailas_DAD

Lailas_DAD Big Dog

Great dog, I got a male for phoenix, his name is steel
    [​IMG]

9. Chopper4me

Chopper4me Big Dog

Awww what beautiful eyes!

10. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

nice dogs.

11. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

Cute pup... very flashy markings...
    How is he bred?

12. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

When we move my bf said I can have a blue. BEcause I really like the pups we are taking care of now. I won't breed or anything it'll just be a pet. I was wondering is there anyway (not to make you mad) that it won't get so .... big. I mean thick. Can you like keep them thinner.

13. Lailas_DAD

Lailas_DAD Big Dog

you know what, that is a great question, He was rescued from miami when the hurricane hit, so all his info is temp lost, until the owners of the sire and dam finish the reconstruction of thier home.

14. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

Why on earth would that make me mad?
    You are going to want to pay attention to the lines of the dog you get, thats the good part of going to a breeder, you have alineage to look at. YOu could however find a rescue that could meet your criteria... but youll be gambling more that way, becuase you dont know what the dog is out of. There are all sizes of blue dogs. they arent all mosnters. Certain lines have bred for bigger dogs, you might find some lines, particularly show based lines (tonkawa, Ruffian, greyfox) that are smaller dogs, more slender in build, more to your personal preference.

15. MrsDanos Back

MrsDanos Back Big Dog

16. c.knight

c.knight Big Dog

That Is A Great Post

17. Marinepits

Marinepits Big Dog

Great photos, Diesel! Your daughter is beautiful, and so are the dogs.

18. laurenmichelle

laurenmichelle Big Dog

very cute photos!

19. Judy

Judy CH Dog

Those pictures are great! They belong in the next video :) Who wants to make another one? :)

20. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

3/4 of the people peddling these blue pups dont care about lineage or know how to even read a pedigree, its all "ooh I see Watchdog twice in the 5th, he's pure watchdog!". Or better yet -champion pedigree. Pedigrees mean nothing if the dogs do nothing! I dont see how a rescue is more of a gamble?! With a rescue most dogs are full grown and you see how they matured and their final tempermant, with a breeder you get a pup you "hope" turns out well in both previously listed categories. Just so its not all negative, those pics are cute, not my kind of dog obviously but I'm a sucker for kids n' pits and of course pups.