1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

judgeing and breeding to a cold dog...??????

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by BLUE8BULL, Jul 9, 2014.

1. patjr

patjr Top Dog

^^^lol^^^ not pickin sides but ya can see the lighthearted aspect....that other guy should of puffed more to expand the mind instead of increasing the head size lol.

2. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...will the real-curstone please stand up....please stand-up......please stand-up.........lol....lol.......................................wait he is standing.........................lol............lol........

3. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Don't be so mean, King Slimey. LOL

4. keystone

keystone CH Dog

you have the feeling somebody is asking you to pic a side lol??
    don't worry its not like that .....

5. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Seeing things different and calling a cold dog double dead game are worlds apart ...

6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

BUMP ! I am gone bump this thread for ole blue !

7. keystone

keystone CH Dog

sins some experds tried to burn me on the cold dog topic where they compleatly mis interpetated my words
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ok explain yourself again fatso .. in a other way .. don't cal people idiots ...cause we know who is saying it

8. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...learn to spell....ya twat.............

9. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

JFC, Blew 8 Bulls. Isn't that a little like Melissa McCarthy urging someone to go on a diet? LMFAO

10. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Any cold dogs that have produced well didn't do so because they were cold. That's over theorizing some bullshit. They produced because their proper compliment of genes happened to flow through and nick in a breeding. If anyone tends to lean toward doing that, as if it is an indication of what dogs to breed, they're only creating their own conjured convenience, IMO.

Sure, you can take a good, deep look at everything around them and directly behind them and still, the only reason you could find would be that you THINK that prolific gene flow MIGHT supersede the coldness, and yes.....you're putting your chips all on 00. It isn't something one should lean toward, or make any habit of IMO.

I know those who have had it be successful the one time, then think they have discovered some "trick" in breeding dogs that only they knew, then failed a dozen times afterward. Folks should remember that the exception merely proves the rule. That's why it's called the exception.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
  11. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

" They produced because their proper compliment of genes happened to flow through and nick in a breeding."
    Another good read TDK,I agree that the individuals accomplishments doesnt determine if the stars are alligned...
    The colder the bitch the longer the shelf life...MORE PERSERVATION or not????

12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

none of the shit matters lol. Fucking genetics is a motherfucker. roll the dice have fun k.i.s.s

13. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

BUMP
    Taken from randy fox website......

bonniepicture232.jpg Charley went over to Maloney's and talked him out of this bitch. She was a full sister to The famous Tombstone male. She would not fight. She was stone cold. She was 5 when he got her and she never had been in heat. He brought her over to me. He was going to shoot her but I talked him out of it because she was Tombstone's sister. Tombstone was a great dog. I went to Doc Carlson in Oklahoma city and got some pregnant Mare serum. (you can't buy that anymore) I gave her a shot. She came in heat in about two weeks after the shot. We bred her to Alvin the dog and split the pups. I didn't want her and took her back to Charley and he did something with her. I don't believe she raised another pup. I let Gary Hale have a male pup. He called him Oklahoma. He won two fights with him and both were over two hour fights. Every pup in that litter won fights. Someone made some pedigrees up on Hale's Oklahoma and it has Maloney's Bonnie as his dam. It also had Maloney as the breeder which was bull. Maloney had no part in that deal and owned no part of Bonnie at that time. I wouldn't have let him breed to Alvin anyway even if he begged. He didn't like Alvin and cussed him all the time. He was a jealous sort. Ask Danny Burton about all the things he did verbally trying to hurt Danny and also trying hurt me with his mouth. That is part of the reason I kicked Maloney's butt.

Some Dumb Dumb called Cyberbully was telling all the gullibles on Pedigree's online to never breed a cold bitch. Dibo's Mother was cold and I can name lots of cold bitches that produced great dogs and great bloodlines. Oh well some people know it all.

14. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Wat no argumend?!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

yemil even when you had the guts to going into d.m genes cold ones curs.
    you where not here writing ...and gary was not traveling around

16. patjr

patjr Top Dog

LOL...there ya go limey, keystone will give you one anytime day or night, year in year out LMAO.

17. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Oh btw it's been a proven fact that a cold or cur dog has produced a game dog, so that begs the question...Should it come as a surprise that most would consider a game dog that produces game dogs would always be a superior dog to it's cold or cur (littermate) counterpart?...if not, why not?

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

lol and hardly response pjotr

19. patjr

patjr Top Dog

That's because it's a given that you'll follow limey all over the board whether or not your reply makes sence lmao.

20. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

a cold dog is NOT a cur dog. History has proven that on averich a cold dog produces better then most game dogs............ And lets be real a game dog is a dog that hasend quit yet!!.. sure i rather breed do game dogs . but my own ecsepriense and that of others from the past have notised how good cold bitches produce.. in contrary to so many labeld"'game"" dogs.. I myself for instanse would rather breed of a cold bitch then to a roughf 4x w cur dog that quit on its first scratch.. yet many would breed to that roughf cur.. lots of comends made here are from people who never even seen ore had ore bred to a real cold dog.