1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

judgeing and breeding to a cold dog...??????

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by BLUE8BULL, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Al the above taken out of context by a simple wrong interpetation of single words so sad..... .. on a personal level i never seen a cold bitch that did not produce her ass of when it came to game dogs!. having said that most where of our won blood. But when you where lucky like myself to have rubs shoulders with men like Boudraux Clemmends Hammonds and others. you wil be sirprized how they talk about Cold dogs producing. dont take my word for it go find out for yourselfs......

Just for you red beard Mayfields pit general,s dam Tudor spooky as you know COLD AS ICE.
    Plumbers CH alligators Dam Williams Satin lady COLD AS ICE.
    Nelis ROM,s mother Jessy COLD AS ICE
    His daughter the Sioux bitch(100% game producing rate in 3 litters). mother of the best dog you EVER seen COLD AS ICE. Hammonds Pudding you know out of parkson and grand mother of your late Little JOE dog COLD AS ICE.. and if your fake dream pedigree that Mayfield gave out was CH Spike,s pedigree, then he was stone cold bred
    APBT Online Database thats 4 cold bitches in the 4th generation. So if mayfield thuse it its ok!!!. you ignorend man....

But Hang on your feeding dogs with peds full of Cold bitches!!!..... Today the best dogs you ever seen and own ultemetly where bred bij me and me only and everyting your producing is due to my hard work. And yes have more then one cold dog in there peds. seems to me those puppy peddler selling breeding tecnics from G Hammods workt out pretty good for me you and others. as nobody els alive today bred more winners ch grch and rom dogs then g hammonds did.. What has that cur mayfield gospel dog you have done and produced for ya.. Noughf said.......

2. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I don't think there was miscommunication. You are proud to breed cold dogs. IMO if it gets to the point you have to breed cold dogs.... Isn't it time to reevaluate. And as far as who says that cold dogs produce well, it doesn't really matter to me who said or says it, its not a belief I'll subscribe too, period.

3. keystone

keystone CH Dog

Today the best dogs you ever seen and own ultemetly where bred bij me and me only and everyting your producing is due to my hard work. -
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    your hard work lol
    what work only thing you did was making a average dog 2 time .
    e ademas avoid ducking ...

4. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Good post, Redbeard. DAMNDED good.

5. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

X2 redbeard! I was shaking my head in agreement the whole time I was reading. Limey is looney lol.

6. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

LOL King Looney. Gotta love it. HAHAHA

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lmao ! where the F&&& is Blue Bulls ? Limey need a hand blue !

8. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Have you seen every single cold dog in the world Limey and have you tried to ever give them another chance after wards???? If youve never gave a cold dog another chance to start up you would NEVER KNOW if it would of started later in its life time.

Puppys/young dogs under a year old that are not ready to start show the same signs of a rank cur so are they considered rank cur or just not started? Again there is no specific age limit when a dog starts up as a dog can start up very late in life or never at all but untill a dog starts up its labeled a dog that is NOT started an NOT a rank cur.

9. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

You've made some great posts as well saiy.

10. STONEY

STONEY Pup

this thread is gonna make people dumb by just reading it.

11. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

oh you didnt lol firstly you an your hero dont know how aligator was bred how would you? why do you and hammonds keep talking about dogs don mayfeild owned or matched ?? dogs that had nothing to do with either of you ,, this why you create problems wen you should just talk of your own dogs ch aligators dam is crenshaws black beauty not satin lady carver ate people like your teacher gary hammonds alive ,so wrong ,,spookie was never called cold by mayfeild to me dont know were you get that from ? , as for , nelis dam i dont doubt was cold youve already told us hamonds breeds cold dogs and he took that hard proven alligator blood an bred it to a cold bitch he owned an sold the pups woopdeedoo what a masterstroke happens every day of week , as for ch spike being bred out of rufus you need glasses even the greenest beginer can see what line hes from all hammonds got is a pedigree registertion and who needs to register dogs exept people whos word aint good with suspect sourced dogs lol you word either good or it aint lol you either know what your feeding or you dont , people know your dogs are bred how you say or they dont ,,as for a pat on the back ill give you some credit the best bitch ive owned was bred by you and her brother is a high quality dog also and even tho for me ch spike has not got a drop of hammonds breeding in him the dogs i mention stil contain some hammonds blood via a cold bitch according to you ,it dont hurt me to tell the truth or to give credit were it due to you hammonds or anyone else but you still dont get a special pass to palm us off with that cold dog crap lol and hey since you mention it for the record what you gave me i returned 5 fold ,as to what im producing i dont think you know but one things for sure owners and breeders will be the truth on any pedigree i write i dont steal others hard work like your hero an if dogs you bred are in a ped they will show that way but then you know that already cos my words good and you know were my dogs came from so no need to register for autheticity you see how it works ? no one gonna come out the woodwork associated with my dogs saying the peds aint true no room for it but the man who owned ch aligators sire matched ch alligator an his family says mr hammonds lying about ch spike now ask yourself why would the people who used those dogs call a man selling dogs off there hardwork a lier ??? ,, you were always welcome here limey an you still are if you ever wanna look at any dogs i might have an assess there quality just call anytime

ps you seem to be refering to firefox also an she was a great little bitch always will be to me you bred a good one there i think any who saw her would agree, limey i aint changed whats true then is true now here and hey if she was out of a cold bitch so be it the reason she was good is her breeding ,,genetics ,, not the fact her mother was cold lol

12. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Kick his ass Rebeard show him some Double Dildo Dead Gameness LMAOROTF

13. grove

grove Big Dog

It´s really sad to hear you folks. You only pick what match yours theory, what Limey said is not comprehend for you? I dont consider to mock someone a gentleman manner, on the other side you still listen this lying don-key pot head!
    Real sad!

14. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Thats al mayfield HOGWASH BS!!. A intire post based on a COLD air balloon. He is the only one that spred the BS afther his 2 year mental institution going nuts over ecstensif use of Speed to stay awake being afraight to be killed as wel, afther his 2 buddys where ecsecuted over a conn mayfield was involved in. Sins then he waked out and started his bs going as far as claiming dogs like GRCH Bandjo being of his blood as wel!!UMONGST MANY OTHERS... No other close asosiate breeder and dogman ever whent along in his shijt..... Sins your the mayfield exsperd its very sirprising to see you never heard of off mayfield that mayfields Spooky was Stone Cold. But thinking about it hell ofcours he did not tell you.. he needed his lias to go full circel. mayfields Spooky was actualy Burtons spooky(burtons words).. she was stone cold and bred to Burton,s Tiger Dan she produced 2 males and 7 females in her litter General and satan who Burton rated a better dog than Pit general . taken from the Burton intervieuw The Times magazine 1989 march april page 8 . hold on you wherend around back then nor did you ever been in contact with these people you one short sighted ignorend man. Then mayfield got her PUT HIS NAME PROUDLY ON HER and bred that STONE COLD MAYFIELD SPOOKY bitch to Mayfields NIGGER a dog acording to many being a CUR. To produce Mayfields sunshine!!!!!!!. So wat are you saying mayfield did not bred to STONE COLD and CUR dogs!!! . And DID NOT SOLD lots of these COLD CUR BRED based bred dogs al over the world?? HANG ON HE GAVE THEM AWAY . NAA he askt 1000 usd for these cold cur bred dogs, In contrary to the 350 usd al the other breeders askt for them including the stone cold cur bred Hammonds dog called Hammonds Iron joe aka CH Spike!!. the rezen why Hammonds was and is able to breed dogs and sell them upto today is that you can only sell Bullshit for so lang and sins HE didnt sold bullshit and Mayfield did he is stil in bisenis and mayfield compleatly FAILED as a breeder.... and that my X frind IS YOUR HERO..........

fact of the matter is that i dont lia about breeding and i dont try to pretend and i speak about what others dont ore are afraight to do so. And That is that the best breeders from the past had no problems breeding to cold bitches and some LIKE earl Tudor never tested his bitches AT ALL...........

The shear fact why those fricking mayfield dogs al quit is they are and where never tested afther he sold that crap the world over. YOU have one of those Mayfield cur bred dogs and told me it was/is GAME BRED????? . That was the rezen why i cut al ties with you ,as you wanted to breed those cur genes into mine.. YOU got your dogs for FREE never ever a penny paid, hell we left money in your house when we took pitty on you not being able to take care of things and Now your telling me you paid me back 5 fold!!!!????... belive me in wat i say your NEVER done in paying me back, In me GIVEN to you what NO OTHER MAN EVER GOT FOR FREE..

Now your post might look al big and bad and intelegend for others, you can fool them but not me.
    so far so YOU have not proved ANYTHING to yourself ore the world that you preached wat mayfield and others do ore did not do. Who the hell do you think you are in trying to lecture me!!!!!!!!!!. and you know ACZACKLY what im on about........... and your telling me to ASK ore QUESTION MYSELF..??. In wat kind of twilightzone are you living in.. Im not fallowing G Hammonds path i have always fallowed my own. and nobody els. The fact that i use his genes is simple he never send me a bad one if i needed a good one...............F.ck you very much

15. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

AAAAAH. I think I hear the garbage truck coming. LOL

16. keystone

keystone CH Dog

The fact that i use his genes is simple he never send me a bad one if i needed a good one...............F.ck you very much
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    gary nevr could send you a second spike ..what you wanted so much .
    instead of that he send some stompanato .....
    when i stand in front of you wityh a pure bred by don himself son of xaia & japi . george 2
    and asked you .......you turned around and walked away lol
    30 people around us .....what a shame
    and i nevr forget ..you telling in the kitchen ...shit about gary ...anno.2000 lol
    110 dogs and not one looks like rufus
    we can go on about you al day

17. keystone

keystone CH Dog

In me GIVEN to you what NO OTHER MAN EVER GOT FOR FREE..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    lol................

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

The shear fact why those fricking mayfield dogs al quit is they are and where never tested afther .
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    you only went after beginners with yout bud buddy fwk .......
    instead of doing that ...you nevr had balls ..to try to make one of thos mayfields curs quiting or dead .

19. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Actually your wrong, it was just another typical thread, the thread didnt take a turn until LK started calling people idiots. Well actually it started when the Double dead game comment was said but it really snowballed after he started calling people idiots. No one is taking sides as far as I can read just not buying what he is selling. If we all agreed on everything this would be a pretty boring forum dont you think? Also, whats wrong with smoking weed? That part has nothing to do with anything.

20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I agree ! nothing wrong with smoking weed and God put it here so why not ? Too many brain washed people just like the ones who hate matching dogs !