1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

judgeing and breeding to a cold dog...??????

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by BLUE8BULL, Jul 9, 2014.

1. keystone

keystone CH Dog

yimel thought you not gonne answer on person ..but in generale hhmm

2. keystone

keystone CH Dog

yemil do like its a seminar (gratis do) i don't mind

3. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

wel i did................

4. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

So at what age is a dog that wont start considered a rank cur?

5. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Your the one that brought up a cold dog being DOUBLE DEAD GAME. I DO THINK THAT IS RATHER IDIOTIC.

6. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

......i have created a monster....lol.............

7. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Is double dead game the same thing as being double dog dared?

8. patjr

patjr Top Dog

I believe you can get it by double inbreeding pure lol....but don't take that as gospel, just keep an open mind and wonder why.

9. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

A dog that is not starting shows the same as a RANK CUR!!. he ore she cur snaps makes noizes tail between there legs and try to jump ecetera. many a historicel breeder GAVE sutch a dog some time to hopefully mature enoughf in caracter, in where he was lookt at again to start on.
    If they did not iven afther a couple of tryouts or years in between(very patiend dogman) they where and are labeld as RANK CURS.
    They are NOT Cold dogs..............

10. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

You still didnt answer my question, at what age is a unstarted dog considered a rank cur?

11. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

al people think iven retards!!!. Is it so hard to think along the line wat G Hammonds tried to ecsplain??. Its like YOU a cristien facing the arena against a gladiator dinying your cristion faight ore be killed and facing your death!!. you chooce religion and not to fight back facing your executiner arms wide open saying come on here i am KILL ME!!!!!.

Deep ore Dead gameness would mean that you would fight and give it your best shot and show lots of caracter. Now would you have more ore less caracter not fighting back and facing and ecsepting your Death!!. would you be a retard ore a high caracter person.
    Now dont get ME wrong a dog is no human and is to belived not to have a awareness(wich i dont agree with), and a cold dog has no fight and no FLIGHT mode.
    But he thuse ecsept DEATH without fighting...
    G Hammonds named it some form of deadgameness dubble up on itself. But as stated he could not give it the right name ore ecsplenation for it (read my origenal post again) . That was the closest ore ez way of putting it...

Simply because a cold dog reacts the same as that man in the arena that way wat i discribed above.... Sure a pasifist in the likes of Gandi and others, but they take the beating and dying for there belives including the lord Jesus!!!!. would you consider him a man without caracter ore gamennes?????.

Now any serius breeder who has bred Of Off a REAL cold dog and in our cases Bitches. Can tell you that there averich on producing real deep game animals compeard to other bitches they had ore have is HIGHER most of the times when cold dogs are bred.. In my 30 years with the dogs i saw only a handfull of them had 2 out of our own blood and one from G H.. One of our own had a 100% producing rate in 3 small litters!!!!!. now redicule ore keep posting short sighted post about this. the diferense is we did it you didnt.............

12. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

I did awnser your question . witch is in the eyes of the beholder. Now if your breeding your own for very long and when there are no dogs in your own that show that behavier (iven the ""normal"" CURS). i can asure you that you would RANK him ore her prety QUIK . As the dog in question shows a non tipicel behavier. yet other famelies like a lot of the Bolio Tombstone dogs of the past showed that behavier more on averich. wich made there breeders to give them more time.. The fact of the matter is that a dog that is not starting and cur snaps and makes noize and has its tail between its legs and tries to get the hell out of Dodge from the get go >>>is NOT A COLD DOG<<<< and if he ore she is not starting up its a RANK CUR

13. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

The reason you cant give me a specific age is because you know that they are not started and NOT rank curs.

So if a a dog doesnt start up when you want it too its a rank cur and if it starts up later in his life and proves game it went from being a rank cur to game? LMAO

Your terminologies are backwards limey.....A cold (not started) dog usually gets another chance to prove itself while a rank Cur does not get another chance to prove itself.

14. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Now your being a compleat I...t and are just trying to argue for the sake of argumend.............. a dog that has not started AINT A COLD DOG. As a cold dog NEVER STARTS. and never wines cur snaps and has tail between its legs.(hang on i keep repeating myself)
    Therfor a dog that at first is not starting and later in live thuse, al of a sudden is a game dog. what happend to the COLD dog he previus was.
    AGAIN a dog that is not starting shows the same sighns as a RANK CUR.
    A cold dog shows to be a compleat differend animal then eather the non started dog and the Rank CUR. i have the feeling YOU never in your life saw a cold dog.... Goddamm.. anybody els who missed out on the knolige of yesterday.. holly sh.t

15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

i have the feeling YOU never in your life saw a cold dog.... Goddamm.. anybody els who missed out on the knolige of yesterday.. holly sh.t
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    one of the few lol

16. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2014
  17. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

what a laugh this should be moved to the joke thread lol first limey tells us abut hammonds exuses to breed to a cold dog then explains how hes gulable enuff to belive them exuses then goes on to tell us there double deadgame so they even better than real gamedogs ?? what a crock of nonsense who you think you talking to a bunch of 5 year olds lol this is what happens when you suround yourself with yes men you start beliving your own nonesense because no one pulls you up lol a dogs producing abilty is based purely on genetics not weather its cold or not, as to comparing dogs to humans more nonesense a dog proves his gameness in the area of life that hes in which is NATURE he proves it in the area of kill or be killed , a man proves his gameness in the area of life hes in which is HUMANITY not in overcoming other men on the level of kill or be killed like an animal in natutre ,to even compare jesus or ghandi in your exuse to breed cold dogs shows complete ingnorance to the subject matter there is no comparison to men an dogs ,what reason would a Person like gary hammonds have to breed to a cold bitch he has many many bitchs its just exuses lol the man is a dog dealer limey when you gonna get your brain power around that fact its not an insult its a well known fact ?? but being well known dont give you a speciall pass just makes you look stoopid wen you talking rubbish or breed cold dogs ,the bottom line ,, your hero hammonds breeds cold dogs to sell not for the beterment of the breed,,, for cash , you bought one off him that was cold and you followed his lead and bred it ,again not for the beterment of the breed ,, you both copped out not the crime of the century but dont insult our intelgance with eleboarate exuses about how they realy gamer than gamedogs sure if you had the last living qaudruple bred dibo bitch in world or something extremely exseptional and rare were a compromise could be understood but nothing of the sort with you an gary both had other dogs an decided to bred em that fine your free to do as you will but dont try to tell us you both benefitied the breed by doing so or give us your exuse fairy tales about cold is the new double deep game lol do yaself an us a favour an man up, you did it so what, admitt it no need for insulting peoples inteligece you aint fooling no one but yourself

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

yemil going into eachother yards ..and prove to eachother ..with cold dogs .
    you ducking already for over 25 years .only .looking for beginners .
    you breeding 25 years for waht to ending up with storries about cold dogs .
    you don't want give dogs out in your own state ..because you are afraid people are coming to your door ........
    you give only to womens ..that listen to you ..and who are not waiting that you cal them to make a fool with their sweatheart ...

19. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

The only way a cold dog escapes death without fighting is if you got a yard full of bullshit. If I had a cold dog that hung in there without fighting back I'd probly cull both the sumbitches.

20. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

No need to keep repeating yourself, we heard you, just don't think anyone's buying what your selling. You seriously just sat here and said that cold dogs produce at a higher % than gamedogs. There's a lot of older people in the game that I respect and like, none of them have ever said any crap like that, and if they did I still wouldn't agree. Its a backwards mind state imo