1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Juan Gotty lineage.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BarbaraClark, Jun 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would use the search feature to see if there is already a thread on this, but I use TapaTalk and so, I can't.

Either way, we all know Juan Gotty is a horribly bred dog with too many "unknowns" in his pedigree to count. I have been told by several people that his owner admitted to have mixed in Mastiff and Bulldog to his line...but is there any proof of this? I mean, I have no doubt in my mind that this is true, but it would be nice to have a video of his owner admitting this or a file of a DNA test or something (If it exists, Google sure hasn't helped me find it.)...that way when I'm arguing with some ass who claims their Gotty dog is pure AmStaff/APBT cross, I would have some leg to stand on besides speculation.

Once again, I am not saying anything good about Juan Gotty...just wondering if there is proof in writing/video of his mixed blood.

Thanks.

2. jmo

jmo Pup

You need to hunt down Tony Moore. Or Richard Barajas. I can assure you, they're mutts. I traveled the country with Mr. Gottiline himself. They're mutts, the Notorious Juan Gotti included. This isn't really the board to find the answer to your question either. jmo

3. jmo

jmo Pup

One more thing.. Juan Gotti doesn't have a single APBT in his ped. All staffs... IN THE PED. The people who made those dogs are all paper hangers tho so, that should settle it. Tony Moore made the animal and Richard Barajas made him famous. Also Ed Sheppard has made Gottyline with a Y. Tony Moore is the Greyline man.. along with Gary DOC Moore, his brother. Every person named above has HUNG papers on staffs/bulldog/mastiff crosses and registered them as APBTs. So to be honest with you, THERE IS NO APBT IN THOSE DOGS. Sorry.

4. Never said there was, lol.

5. jmo

jmo Pup

Like I said, they're mutts. Without a doubt.. You need to get at Tony Moore or Richard Barajas. They won't tell you but I've been told from the horses mouth and been on Richards yard many times before that dog died. They are mutts. There aren't any videos and the Greyline MSN board isn't around anymore. It used to be written there. I don't know why you'd ask about Juan Gotti here. Most of these doods would either never reply or give you a bunch of crap for even asking. I'm just trying to help you. If you wanna laugh about it tho, disregard everything I said and wait for someone else to entertain your question. ;) Toodles!

6. Because I figured if anyone had written proof that he is a mutt, it would be someone here.

I don't need written proof to know he is a mutt, either, but the "gangsters" that think he is the shit do need the proof and it would be nice to have in a debate with one. I've told someone before that he is a cur mutt and they wanted proof, but I don't have any besides the word of other people involved in this breed.

I was simply asking if there was a video or file on the internet proving this. I wasn't saying I liked him or anything of the sort like that, so I think you severely misunderstood me.

7. jmo

jmo Pup

How would anyone here have the "proof"? These people here don't have anything to do with that type of dog at all. Why would anyone need proof that the animal is a so called "cur"? I just told you the dog isn't even an APBT. None of the dogs in his ped are APBT's either. These are facts! Raider II and Showtime are show staffs.. You are confused ma'am. I didn't say you like him, I answered your question better than ANYONE else here could I'm sure. Juan Gotti is a so called "AMERICAN BULLY".. I think a few of his nine million kids were used in texas as catch dogs. They served a purpose there, anything else is just ridiculous. Also you are stereotyping.. there are gangsters in every breed and there are honest humble Christians that own those "gotti" dogs as well.. bottom line, they are mutts.. No one here will be able to give you the proof you need in a video or a written statement. They don't care.. lol. Everyone here doesn't need a video or a notarized document to know they are mutts or "curs". I don't know a person in their right mind who would claim that animal or his offspring to be anything more than blue mutts. THEY ARE NOT APBTs nor was HE. If you need anything more than what I've said, you won't find it here I'm sure. Also why use the word "cur"? He's not an APBT and would not be used for anything more than a sad backyard stud with kennel sores all over his body. He wasn't even used to hunt hogs so I am confused. To me MUTT applies but CUR well that is where you lose me. Just because you use game dog jargon that doesn't even apply, doesn't mean your question is any less ridiculous. Why ask a question if you know the answer? He wasn't an APBT..

8. You are completely and totally misunderstanding everything I have said.

This is why I dont post here much...

9. I have never once said I think he is an APBT, so you can quit getting your panties in a wad over that... I simply asked if there was any Internet proof that I could use next time I am in a debate with one of the many Gotti worshipping idiots. Yet for some reason, you seem to think that I like him and think he is an APBT....wtf? Never once said that. Or even insinuated that. In fact, in my first post I made it very clear that I view him as a badly bred mutt and that is what he is. So I honestly don't have a clue what the hell you are all up in arms about. And I didn't ask if he was an APBT, ONCE AGAIN I ALREADY KNOW HE IS A MUTT. I was asking if there was any sort of written document or Internet file stating this. I never once asked for proof of his lineage to reassure myself...I know he is a backyard bred mutt. You don't seem to understand at all what I am asking and are answering questions I haven't even asked. So chill the hell out.

10. jmo

jmo Pup

I'm being very nice and gentle with you ma'am. It would help if you and your question made sense. So Imma dumb it down for you.

CALL RICHARD BARAJAS OR TONY MOORE. Tony made the dog and Richard owned him.

There is no video or written document other than his pedigree or DNA that could or would help you answer your question.

HE WASN'T AN APBT! HE WASN'T AN APBT! HE WASN'T AN APBT.. and guess what else.??? HE WASN'T AN APBT!!!!

Is there proof YES! READ HIS PEDIGREE! With that said, Good night Ma'am. :D

(I understand EVERYTHING you have said and took time to kindly answer your question)

11. If you understood my question, you would quit spouting "he wasn't an APBT". Because I think this will be the third time I am telling you that I never said he was.

12. Yep, definitely the third time...

13. jmo

jmo Pup

Ur not very bright ma'am.. you asked if there's proof the dog was mixed. I answered you clearly. You said he had "unknowns" in his ped.. I don't even know wtf you mean by that.. lol. For the third time.. there is no VIDEO or DOCUMENT. You used the word CUR.. I still don't understand why.. lmaoo.

Once again, I am not saying anything good about Juan Gotty...just wondering if there is proof in writing/video of his mixed blood.

No.

I'm done with this. Good luck on your hunt for proof! :D

14. jmo

jmo Pup

15. jmo

jmo Pup

:x I don't wear panties miss!! :D

16. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

mmmm panties..

I get what your asking Barb, but do you really think there is going to be anything around saying "Oh yep I hung those papers and took this and that to a Bulldog/Mastiff"
    You can only really find that out from people who were there when it happened.

I mean its obvious he was a mutt, just look at him. Just like those 120+lb blue "pits" we all know they are MastiffXs but there isnt any proof in paper, and why would there be? I mean how are they supposed to sell their "badazz blue pits" if they dont have PR papers stating they are "pits" and such, naw mean Barb?

17. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Well I don't know if this will help but the ped jmo posted is the correct and complete ped of that dog as we know it to be wether it's true or not is another story ... Now just because a pedigree online show's unknowns doesn't mean that the dog's in the ped are unknown it simply means the person didn't key those dogs in. Juan Gotty ped is hung there is no doubt in my mind he doesn't even look like an Amstaff or the dogs in his pedigree they def crossed in something ... But what's new most of the bully bloodlines especially the gotti line has been crossed with other breeds. Unless you were there for the breeding you will never know for sure but even for a freak gotti is far fetched from being anything close to an Amstaff IMO....

18. Icepick

Icepick Banned

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This notice shall serve as full documentation on the dog known as "Notorious

Juan Gotty", who will be referred to as "It" from this following point. "It" was bred by

unscrupulous breeders with the intent of making money off buyers, from this this

point referred to as "Idiots", and that in fact "It" was fraudulently papered for

the sole purpose of deceiving "Idiots" who were simply unwitting victims in a scam

that has been around the dog world for decades.

This documentation shall also serve notice that any "Idiot" who continues to

breed dogs with "It" in the pedigree, is doing so for the sole purpose of making

money, and should b e held responsible for false advertisement on the grounds that

"It" was not a purebred dog from any one bloodline, or one breed of dog.

Anyone who does own dogs with "It" in their pedigree, should expect some

congenital health issues throughout their dogs lifespan, which will most likely end

by the age of 7. You are asked to spay, or neuter all dogs with "It" in their dog's

pedigree, so that these health issues will not be passed on to other unknowing

purchasers, or "Idiots" in this continuing money making scam.

Disclaimer; This is not the position of game-dog.com, but is the position of Icepick, who with 23 years of experience with owning, handling, and breeding the American Pit bull Terrier has came to this professional conclusion after careful research.

19. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

Lmmfao I love this site lol!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.