1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Johnny Manziel be like...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beatrix Kiddo, May 9, 2014.

1. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZjH4wnzwk4[/video]

still mad Texans didn't pick him or Bridgewater. Carr is our last hope today.

:lipstickpitbullf:

2. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

AJ McCarron..... Don't sleep on him

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

3. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

bama boy, he's ight...

4. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Well I hope the Saints pick him up and let him study under Brees a few year's!!!!

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

5. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

I'm ready for another losing season, waiting to draft Mariota next year...

6. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Mariota will sink himself this year, he will only be mediocre

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

7. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

I hope not. I'm a Duck fan, i really enjoyed watching him last year. I'm bummed about Bralon Addison, that dude is a beast.

8. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I hate anything Pac12 lol we call that crap sandlot football where I'm from!!!

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

9. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

i knew i smelled some hater round here :sign0139:

10. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Saints picked up the WR Cooks from here. We have a lot of players in the pro's from here. So far 3 Nor Cal guys gone in round 1.

11. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

LMAO! Forgot to mention Johnny Football was renamed Johnny Freefall due to his drop in the draft, Says ESPN anyway.

12. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

lol. Poor Johnny, have fun trying to get Drake to come hang out with you in Cleveland.

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lots of talent out there where you are muddy !

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I really don't have anything to say bout Johnny football..I'm not sure he will make it in the pros but I wasn't sure Russell Wilson could either..boy was I wrong about him .

15. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Wilson is a Talent for sure. That's the big thing about QB's, especially going to the pro's/ Not all can play @ that level or in the program they get drafted to.