1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

John Madden Football

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jeeperino, Jan 31, 2009.

1. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

Who else here is a Madden head??? I been playin Madden since Sega genesis days of the original. Of course I used to play the Elway football and The Tecmo bowl etc.. but that Madden changed the game forever.

Lets get a Madden Thread started....

2. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Haven't played since we got the PS3, my buddy and I got too serious with it....broke the PS2 into a million pieces over our games. We use to play online against people, I would run the Offense and he would run the Defense ( he has mad stick skills ). Kinda got soured playing Madden....same damn game year after year with very few changes, IDK might get it eventually for the PS3.

Had alot of fun tho.

3. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

The gameplay for the ps2 is far superior to the Ps3 although the graphics and etc..are better for the Ps3 the gameplay and fun factor is higher for the Ps2.

Me and all my buddys even have a Madden championship belt we play for LOL

4. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

i hate everything madden. his voice alone makes me wanna gouge my ear drums out. talk about mr. obvious.....ever listened to the man call a game? makes you not want to watch foot ball imo.

but the madden games are fun.

madden is like tiger (or most EA sports games)....they climax and then just become the same game with a little better graphics for 50/60 bucks.

i did pick up madden 09, but have yet to play it on-line. i'll have to give it a try, b/c like colby said, me and my friends can't play nice when it comes to sports games, and the wireless controllers are to expensive to replace when one gets thrown. :rolleyes: (edit - the hit stick addition to the last two games is AWESOME btw)

not to thread jack jeeperino, but i'm more a fan of first person murder games.

my handle is kergin on the ps3 network....hit me up and we can get our game on.

call of duty: modern warfare sucks up most of my time, and me and the wife jam on rockband 2 religiously.

5. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

Im not much for playin online cuz the glitches and people play like bitches most of the time. We got a group of like 10 people that we get together smoke like chimneys, drink and run the Madden for hours and hours.

My new GF gives me soooooo much shit about playin the Madden that she refuses to be at my house when we play cuz we get so loud and the tree smoke is so thick u can cut it with a knife LOL.

6. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

The champ is here!!!!! LOL! I'll play madden all day, I play online and hone my skills then if I go somewhere and there playing we bet on it. I don't play for free unless its online. We for real about that around my parts. I'm open to the world, screen name Macteezy! Who want it?

7. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

I just started playing on my PS3 it's alright. I'm a rookie but getting better.

8. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

PS3 Really????????:confused: The Xbox 360 is a better console the controller is alot better:D, online play is alot better as well. I give big ups to the ps2...For all there rpg games, but the ps3 is junk in a shinny box......

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

I play NCAA 09 on ps3 gamer tag "daddygoodgame" I run a good dynasty if any wants in just add me to ur friends list