1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

joe montana

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by gunman, Jul 20, 2010.

1. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

Fill in the blanks I NEVER EAT THE PIG, BECAUSE THE PIG IS A _ _ _ :D:D:D

2. TOMMY GUN

TOMMY GUN Pup

can anyone help me get joe montana blood?
    is any offspring from his winning sons or daughters would be my preference or even a proven female off him i could breed pups off.
    i would pay well for a direct daughter iff possible.

3. united

united Banned

Who are you and where are you?

There are no offspring alive of him that are both proven and if there is, they're probably not fertile any more.

4. TOMMY GUN

TOMMY GUN Pup

im frm england !
    i aint interested in peddling im just after a couple off pups with decent blood behind them for my own use.
    ive just been told im wasting my time on hear and i should go on an irish board if i want performance bred pups .

5. TOMMY GUN

TOMMY GUN Pup

6. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Yep all the good ones are in Ireland BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

7. For u guys cross the pond this may be true..........why would anyone on this board (where most are from the states) contact someone who can't have apbt's in there "Country" not city but "Country"?.............

8. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

9. TOMMY GUN

TOMMY GUN Pup

thankyou oldtymer imsure your just 1 off these pricks that sit on his special chair working your dogs online , never did nothing and never will , i know the type , enjoy knob jockey

10. letsmakestuffup

letsmakestuffup Big Dog

11. TOMMY GUN

TOMMY GUN Pup

lol i really like this board ,im gonna have so much fun with u guys :dogkiss:

12. united

united Banned

Tommy Gun Who are you and where are you from? Before anyone can progress and answer your question's, you need to answer. To get the help you ask for, you need patience and have to respect and earn the trust of people who can help.

13. TOMMY GUN

TOMMY GUN Pup

its ok ive got put straight and given contact details too get pups , i think the problem with most off the uk guys on here is YOU DONT ACTUALLY KNOW YOURSELF WHERE TO GET PUPS FROM PROVEN PARENTS HAHA, so for me too ask a blind man too help me across the road was foolish , sorry and a big thanks for you know who for putting me straight :D.

14. easyboss

easyboss Big Dog

That's how quick it is to get an illegal breed of dog , just come on for a few
    Posts, ask around and BINGO, someone decides to help u out.

And folk scratch their heads when the proverbial shit hits the fan hahahaha

15. easyboss

easyboss Big Dog

Posts, ask around and BINGO, someone decides to help u out.

16. easyboss

easyboss Big Dog

Posts, ask around and BINGO,

17. letsmakestuffup

letsmakestuffup Big Dog

:0047: The sad thing is not only do people put WAY too much info on the internet about themselfs, they also put other peoples business on that shouldnt be on.

18. dogman2007

dogman2007 Big Dog

i think this post should be deleted its causeing too much attention :mad:

19. TOMMY GUN

TOMMY GUN Pup

easyboss its easy if ur serious but i had to off course give someone reliable as a reference , i was told this board had some serious dudes that never or rarely post from the uk but mostly are guys that dont even own a dog but surf the net everynite board to board knockin others dogs at will, oldtymer lets guess who you are man, i bet u maybe showed 1 dog that long ago u forgot his name so your a legend in your own mind, anyone that calls himself that name has his own head so far up his own ass..

20. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

Well i dont keep illegal breeds of dogs ,if i did then i would give your type a wide birth . You come on a public forum and your first posts are i'm looking for pups from performance bred dogs, you then ask if there is anything from Montana,them Machobuck etc. If there were any serious dogmen on this board (which there is not ) they are not going to fuck with someone like you and if they do then they must be stupid. As for me your wrong i have never shown a dog other than conformation shows with K.C. registered dogs. I'm just a fancier of the breed nothing more.

But its plain to see you know nothing about the breed as you would never have come on a public forum asking where you can get pups from. The internet can be a good tool,troble is to many TOOLS use it . Ring any bells ?