1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

joe montana

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by gunman, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Bouncer

Bouncer Pup

ch raleigh was 4 times montana(correct me if im wrong), enyone know if she ever produced anything.

2. johnny dark

johnny dark Big Dog

dont know wotever happened her , she had montana blood scatered threw her ok but a few gens back i think

3. Bouncer

Bouncer Pup

just checked her ped she was 4 times montana in the 3rd gen.

4. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

what makes you think ben was the main producer dogman2007 as jazz also produced really well when put to a banjo / boyles dog. how was the dogs above bred on the bitches side as i know of a triple bred dog aswell ???

5. johnny dark

johnny dark Big Dog

if i rem she quit and was pts

6. dogman2007

dogman2007 Big Dog

ive ive seen 3 out of ben and peggy n they were the bullox,the other 1 was out of ben and jazz,he was excelent too,ive heard that there was another bitch out of piper and jazz that was good too.theres double bred montana dogs around now,within 3 generations.

theres also another litter were the sire is double bred montana and the dam is double bred shadow/smutt

7. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

the dog out of ben and jazz that lost to the ch ...was he red and white ????

8. dogman2007

dogman2007 Big Dog

lets not breed for a pretty pedigree with montana all over it,the last offspring of his that i saw was ben when he was about 9,is there any winners or tested dogs with high percentage of montana blood in them today.anyone know off any,lets hear about them ,i know of 2 good un

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2010
  9. eastend

eastend Big Dog

its supposed to be one of his old dogs if you ask me he has or is getting rip off my pal runs this line with some benji in the mix and he even ask the name of the parents but the guy wont tell me if theres any truth in this who knows but i do know that the £16,000 male that dr d imported straight from dsk is still alive

10. johnny dark

johnny dark Big Dog

[ but i do know that the £16,000 male that dr d imported straight from dsk is still alive[/QUOTE]

i think ur well off the mark with this figure ,lol, the dog is in a pet home and not being used at stud i hear

11. dogman2007

dogman2007 Big Dog

it didnt cost £16'000

12. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

are we talking about the N..... dog ?
    thats a hell of a lot more than i was told.

13. johnny dark

johnny dark Big Dog

anyone got any pups from him ?

14. eastend

eastend Big Dog

maybe iam way off the mark but the point is he is still about..

15. letsmakestuffup

letsmakestuffup Big Dog

No dog that RSP got off dsk cost more than $750 you joker they was all pups they never brought an adult dog. Someone is filling you full of crap.

16. johnny dark

johnny dark Big Dog

lol well said

17. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

Damn i was just going to sell ee some straws and make him famous :D:D Bang goes the kids xmas pressy's

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2010
  18. T.A.K

T.A.K Pup

is this dog a bro to jb ???

19. letsmakestuffup

letsmakestuffup Big Dog

Do you still have those straws off Tudors Dibo? If so he might be interested in those instead.

20. dogman2007

dogman2007 Big Dog