1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

joe montana

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by gunman, Jul 20, 2010.

1. johnny dark

johnny dark Big Dog

Did that nkk suicide ever do anything? Anyone a picture of her

2. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

3. johnny dark

johnny dark Big Dog

Hey sunbeam u sure thas her man?
    I seen that pic before somewhere with another name below

4. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

far as i know thats her, could be wrong, the only other one i seen of her is playing with another dog, might be bolero ? but the pic is not decent quality.i am sure someone will confirm or deny whether the pic is her pretty soon but i always believed that to be her.

5. johnny dark

johnny dark Big Dog

I think that bitch is charlote 1xw from swamper/turbo, she buckskin rednose bitch

6. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

maybe JD.suicide was the same colour.be nice to find out for sure.i was always told the above pic was suicide

[​IMG]
    suicide & ch bolero

7. johnny dark

johnny dark Big Dog

maybe ur right , thanls again, u any pics off spraymans chavez , son of suicide

8. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

yeah i have, not sure where at , will look them out.

9. johnny dark

johnny dark Big Dog

thanks sunbeam

10. eastend

eastend Big Dog

Its really funny i was speaking to someone, he says he has just bought Dr D dog out of this line but the dog has no bottom teeth :confused:.

11. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

how was the dog bred eastend ?

12. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog

Both those pictures are of suicide. The one with her and bolero playing was taken at 8 months of age. The one her standing was about three weeks out from her beating the Tennesean when K Locks handled and conditioned her for# 2. Nkk didn't get her until she was almost three years old and a 2 time winner. There were three red dogs in this litter suicide, granny, and pink floyd. Boleros mother runt was a red dog and so was her mother shelby. We use to get reds a lot but nowadays just once in while.

13. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

thanks for the info bill.now you mention it she looks very much like the 2 littermates you mention.

14. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog

Also in this litter were hootens miss bolero a brindle. Hootens butcher girl a bucskin black mask. And killbilly solid black

15. dogman2007

dogman2007 Big Dog

excellnt blood

montana was a 2xw 1xgl,he was matched into ch badger at a young age and lost,then he went on to win 2,a rematch was offfered to ch badger but they refused.he spent his last days in the carribean,he was bred by nkk a.shankey.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=33751

he produced ,ch tidy,gr ch boss,ch bella,1xw dibo,tex 2xw 1xl,mytle ep,he is on the ep list him self as well.

ive seen some longwinded,hard biteing,chest and front stifle dogs out off this blood,theres a triple bred montana dog still about,theres also a few outcross bred dogs kicking about,i also know of 2 double bred montana dogs about.

he was also bred to his daughter jazz who was and inbred montana bitch,as well as mytle

the blood will live on.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2010
  16. johnny dark

johnny dark Big Dog

not sure his blood will live on when nobody breeding off his offspring

17. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

the owner of badger did not want the rematch due to the fact it would not count towards any title, already beating him once,there were plenty of other dogs for him to go into and no shortage of dogs at the weight, badger had nothing to prove as a match dog.

18. doubletap

doubletap Banned

do you mean he recently bought a dog off drD??:confused: ....i very much doubt that.if thats what you mean.

19. dogman2007

dogman2007 Big Dog

when ben was bred to an inbred montana bitch, i think that it was ben that produced,ive seen four out of ben,one lost to ch satan this was the triple bred montana dog ,one was hooked up and the the party forfieted,2 were as game as they cum.

20. johnny dark

johnny dark Big Dog

last i heard montana was only bred too 1 daughter "myrtle, only dog worth anything from hm was ch tidy, hes gone and his offspring are few , so i doubt these montana dogs will be about much longer, dr d is long finished with dogs and that bloodline so the end is near unless someone start breeding them again with wotever game stock is left.