1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Joe Chan & James Garrett

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by jeepfreek, Dec 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

Re: Joe Chan & James Garrett

i agree like my bitch ..not popular but i know what i got , as for peddler and prices , yo to be honest if i could make 100,000-300,000 in 5-ten years selling a few dogs i would lmao shit id retire & buy resturants just like joe ....flmao, but that not going to happen , any pups i have ill keep or the stud owner will keep , atleast for awhile like i said i been doing this a long time but just getting back into it , i take it very serious & im always looking to learn from others & listen to others opinions :D

2. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

thanks for posting the pics

3. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

Holy hell, cant a guy post some pics with out it being a war? Thank you for posting the pics. I liked them!

4. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

thank you very much ..thats all wanted to do was share some pics of a couple legends & very great people , thank you ;)

5. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

Legend? Haha not even close... :rolleyes:

Jeepfreak, I see that you are still hung up on how great this $5,000 dog is.

The price don't mean shit. Your buddy was taken for a ride...:D

You were on another board boasting about selling your pups for 5k a piece. As far as I'm concern, your only in it for the money.

Yet, you bought a mutt because of its look and almost lost him to parvo...

So how much money have made off of these dogs in your..... "16 years of breeding?"

6. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

I like the pics, but I hate the advertising. I hope jeepfreak will not take the critiques to heart, but like me alot of us know a sells pitch when we hear it. It's about the dogs, not money or fame. You want to make a name for yourself go another route. BS walks or in this game stands. No hard feelings. :)

7. ROSE

ROSE Banned

I don't knock the man for selling his dogs for whatever price he wants,but to be called a dogman is quite a joke.to him it was just buisness.i've owned 2 sons of jeep in my times and only paid 500.00 for one (jeep to marilyn) and the other a gift (jeep to a rascal female).that were not studded out it wasn't about the money. I also remember joe from the 80's trying to buy dogs from the midwest.and if you purchase a pup for 4000.00 it will only see the insides of a WHELPING box. the puppy peddling ad will read that this ped. speaks for itself or game bred pups for sale,or this ped. needs no introduction.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2009
  8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

im juss glad he wasnt eatin the dogs!:eek:

9. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

truth is big fella that you have even stated that he bought dogs and sold litters for tens of thousands of dollars, and you have said that if you had the chance to make thousands of dollars by selling pups you would .

so that would make you a peddler in the making talking about a peddler.
    i guess you could at least say your learning from the best.:)

10. familydude

familydude Big Dog

You can get a whole litter for less than 5 grand sit on them till they are 2 years old and still just get a litter of curs, 5,000 for one dog is way to much. Mabye you get one keeper, but then you gotta find another dog that is KNOWN to produce good ones and its still a crap shoot whether you get a decent one outa a litter or not. If that dog was grch then mabye 5,000 but i ont know anyone that would get rid of a dog that proven his worth in feed and training once they've reached that status.

11. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

all other bullshit aside, I DEFINITELY would feed some of the dogs he has produced, whether he put it work to get those pups or not, i really dont know much about him personally so i'm not gonna even comment on that aspect.

but tell me you wouldnt feed one of these bitches lol... i would gladly:D

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=10670

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=11061

EDIT: BUT i wouldnt pay what chan would've charged for them

12. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

at the end of the day a man is entitled to make money, most of us do not live in a communist country and its simple, if you do not want to pay the price asked then don't, it is not hurting me what he sells his dogs for.nice pics you have posted, nice to see some different photos of great dogs instead of the same old ones dragged out every time.

13. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

lmao hey if i can make a few hundred thousand selling some dogs , lmao call me what ever u want :D ....just dont call me a poor man lmao !!!! but the bloodline speeks for it's self , funny thing is the people that bought those pups/dogs are very happy & that is what matters ,

14. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

yes indeed my friend some good dogs their !!! who can say otherwize ? :cool:

15. peppapig

peppapig Banned

floyyd is a little back in the ped of one of my gone bitches..3rd or 4th gen...good bitch....liked her alot....

16. websterz28

websterz28 Big Dog

5000 for an untested bitch that was bred on her second heat then sold to you for 5 g....then on top of it you take her to her untested 2.5 year old brother...then sold a pup for 4 gs lol....what is the purpose of that breeding because breeding to severely inbred littermates is probalblynot going to produce peerformance animals(and isnt that the point of bulldogs unless your brreeding for paper only)...and at 4 gs for a pup your already well on your way to becoming a peddler!!!lol:mad:

17. rhumble

rhumble Big Dog

the only thing i can say about it is not about him being dogman or peddler but that i woulden't put up someone photo up, even less those that look like sneaky taken, even more, this site is a public site were even unregisted visitors can see..
    to me that plain wrong in this times of witch hunt .

this is being said without any type of offensive intent thorwads you.

18. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

87.5% aint hardly enough for me to spend that much on a fuckin pup..... it couls be 95% and it aint enought IMO. Now a CH/ Gr Ch yes. but a pup that I don't know whatit's goin to be.. Fuuuuuuuuck no!

Vic

19. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

didnt even look at the pics because i have seen them somewhere before. but i am assuming youve taken photo's of photos, so they are not even your pics?
    and Rhumble is right the only two that look like youve taken have been taken on the sly with your phone?

thats a dog act mate

20. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

I agree 100%

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.