1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jimbo Slice and Jiji

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by mac 11, Nov 10, 2009.

1. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

I was very lucky to have aquired this male, and I have to send out a giant thanks to HBK. He informed me that this lil big guy was up for grabs and the funny thing is, This is Exiles' Black Momba's full litter mate brother and pic of the litter of 7 pups.

Jimbo Slice
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The ped ---> http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=301036

That pic in the ped is of Bully proud's White Rabbit full littermate sis to Black Momba and Jimbo Slice.(hope you don't mind bully proud that I used your ped)

And this is Jiji
    A great little dog from what I see already, she will be 4 months on the 30th of this month and she weighs in at a whopping 11lbs after eatting. Her sire and dam are good dogs and from what I've seen out the litters they may be producers also.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She moves too much for me to have gotten alot of pics, I would have been trying all night.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=218811

2. cutt

cutt CH Dog

IMPRESSIVE MAC,.....hes lookin compact like his sister....RIP BLACK MOMBA...

JIJI is a crazy lil booger...HIGH hopes for them all Mac..

Didnt relyze how small JIJI's parents were!!!....Good luck man

thanx for gettin those pics up..

3. Phillip

Phillip Pup

Congrats Mac. That is awesome you had a chance to pick up Jimbo Slice.

Hope I get to see them soon.

4. KINGKRACKER1

KINGKRACKER1 Big Dog

great pick-up

5. Pitless2208

Pitless2208 Big Dog

congrats on the new additions mac