1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jenkins "Buster Brown"

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ISUZU, May 3, 2014.

1. ISUZU

ISUZU Big Dog

2. ISUZU

ISUZU Big Dog

3. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

There's some good dogs in there Rags,Chinaman ect.. Then for some reason they bred some Blue dog bullshit into them.A little bit of research and you should of steered clear of those dogs, but if you were looking for Blue dogs then best of luck to you and your pet. Yis Ole Man

4. ISUZU

ISUZU Big Dog

Her hole pedigree is like that Great Game dogs bred to either PR's or GD CH's. All either UKC or ADBA. She also has Wildside's Bulldozer II and Bulldozer in her lower half of the pedigree.

5. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

oops wrong thread

6. ISUZU

ISUZU Big Dog

What is wrong ??

7. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

The only blue skip i see is in the name Blue Thunder owned by Talamo.All the pedigrees ive seen go back to gamedogs, except maybe the unknowns.I cant remember the names but theres some champions down from that Talamo Zebu dog.Is it me but i dont see any UKC PR OR GD CHs in these pedigrees either as ISUZU stated, maybe what this stuff is crossed with.If thats the case Im with Ole Man as far as adba ukc crosses, enjoy your house dog.

8. ISUZU

ISUZU Big Dog

Both of these dogs are in the lower half with Wildside's from the Dam's side of the mother of my puppy. Wildside's is from the mother's Sire side.

Here is Wilhelm's Comanche Chief
    http://apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=55970

Fresquez Demon Of Icon
    http://apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=37100

9. ISUZU

ISUZU Big Dog

10. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Its safe to say ADBA bred dogs better UKC bred dogs,but UKC reg dogs set back ADBA gene pool.
    WHO BRED IT & WHY????

11. ISUZU

ISUZU Big Dog

Yes she has plenty of good line in her. My co worker bread her was the last breeding of my puppy's mother to my puppy's father. Which is also my dog's grand father double bred?

12. ISUZU

ISUZU Big Dog

The Jenkin's Buster Brown & Kelly's Blue bell are from the Sire of my puppy which is also the Grand Sire of my puppy.

13. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

It is about genetics and what its from vs what registry its from if u ask me. Depends on who bred the dog. I talked to a few Dogmen that said most dogs on their yard keep UKC registration and not adba. I also talk to one fella that gets calls from the adba once in a while to verify breedings....as some pedigrees are fake .. And some old timers know the correct breedings and are known as historians of the apbt.

14. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Get what your saying Mccoy but the OP s dog is bred all over the place, the Gr.Ch Rags is good stuff but then they added Watchdog blood to it I believe. I don't know if you like the dog then enjoy it and keep em healthy, do you have pics curious to see how it looks.Yis Ole Man

15. ISUZU

ISUZU Big Dog

Is my avatar photo and one photo in my gallery.

16. ISUZU

ISUZU Big Dog

Hernandez's "Traicionera" ADBA #14551AP-92

Attached Files:

17. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

That's going to be a big dog! Look at them paws! How old? Yis Ole Man

18. ISUZU

ISUZU Big Dog

She's going to be good size. I don't think to big like 100+LB's her dad and mom both were around 50-60lb's. She is 8 3/4 weeks old.

19. ISUZU

ISUZU Big Dog

These are the Sire and Dam of my puppy and A photo of my seven generation pedigree I have for my dog.

Attached Files:

20. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

I hear u. I have personally seen many great dogs with watchdog blood...even owned quite a few...and 65 lbs is typical and anything over that...is the new..bully bred crap..and far removed from watchdog in this day and age. Anyone seen any of that watchdog from the east coast?? The man I speak of ended up with the real deal..and works them..and they are from the source..so I personally know they are out there...I couldn't see any PEDs of the OP's ..but seen what has been posted. Not familiar with them..can't see pics of reg. Cert...but hope the op enjoys his pup..we all gotta start somewhere..was my first dog top notch..??hell no...but I loved him and my passion for the dogs started there..I'm forever greatful to him for the dog he was...and the love and devotion he gave.