1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jeep with a Splash!.....

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by xx24x7xx, May 26, 2011.

1. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

Hey whats shakin people!? I recently took another roadtrip an while I didn't end up leavin with the 1 I went for....I did leave extremely happy, slightly tipsy, an reeeal confident in the final decision. So here are a few shots of the newest addition. Some good ol PA stuff...3x S.B's Bailey ROM up front.

xx24x7xx's "GIYA"

7.jpg

6 (3).jpg

2. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

Also......I haven't had much experience with the jeep line of dogs an was wonderin how many of you have...an for those who have, what are your thoughts pros an cons an if ya dont mind could you share some pics.

3. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

I ABSOLUTELY LUV 'JEEP' houndz;-) U will get da GOOD, BAD, & UGLY from ANY LINE of houndz... "PATIENCE" & dealing wit "HONEST" folkz iz da key:-)

4. cutt

cutt CH Dog

^^^^^^ What he said,

Good lookin pup BTW. good luck with 'em

5. Furious_Ford

Furious_Ford Big Dog

Very GOOD, STRAIT UP TRUE, & HONEST answer!!!

6. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

i own some jeep dogs and they are hard durable workers. when you have a good one you almost dont want to deal with any other bloodline after that. ive been lucky and most of the good stuff is in private collections.
    bailey is a very good dog so your chances are better for a good dog unless you got it from a peddler or paper breeder.
    good luck

7. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

Thanx for all the comments an insight! @ Bxpits...she'd definately from a workin program! An I see EXACTLY what you mean!

8. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

cool hope she works out for you

9. Roche

Roche Big Dog

Pls post a ped

10. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Nice looking dog!

11. knt sure but PA, it was a red bitch in a litter i got one off of frm PA friend didnt want her he wanted a dirrect bitch off bailey,she look like she off of T-bone tho.

12. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

Well here is a more recent pic of her...

2 (4).jpg

13. Big V

Big V Pup

Very Nice. I had a Jeep dog back in 96 that was pure fire...