1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jeep vs Chavis Jocko

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Botswana Kennels, Nov 20, 2011.

1. if they were to ever meet who would win in your opinion.

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Jocko was suppose to have a damn near unbeatable style but never count out. A true game-dog and that Jeep was. Imma go with the proven deep deep game dog on this one. Jeep!!!

3. Am going with jocko but u are absolutley right ( u can never take away jeeps game, and the distance he went) jeep also defeated ch ozzie who was considered a great dog then.

4. i would have to go whit jeep on this one.

5. jeep that boy had game

6. MANNY1

MANNY1 Big Dog

i would have to go with Jeep.

7. pittmomma

pittmomma Pup

jeep defiantly

8. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

not a fan of either but jeep wins

9. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

would have been foolished for Jeep to push 4lbs into a natural 46 and Chavis wasnt going to come down, Jeep would have gotten killed

david63 likes this.
  10. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Jocko all the way, to even think Jeep is foolish. Jocko was a killer period.

david63 likes this.
  11. Tank1

Tank1 Big Dog

Waiting to hear some of the these replies from some of the old timers.

12. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

I just meanr Jeep sounds like a more all around dog who always found a way to win. The weight difference wasn't taken into account, just which dog I like better. And at the end of the day my views are based on what I've read, never seen either go so...

13. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Jocko was the bigger dog and he was a tough dog to beat.His style was hard to figure out for dogs.Jeep wasn't just most dogs but Jeep didn't have the biting power to stay with Jocko.Back then a lot of guys knew about Jocko that was really into the game and stayed away from him.

david63 likes this.
  14. 4 pounds to much! Jocko unique style, unique mouth
    Roughness! And I'm sure he was game, damn sure
    Produce some gameeeeee ones!! Hehe I love jeep though
    I see him crawling bck! With Just two front legs! Hehe!

15. jocko had mouth so why talk about hom prodicun game ones? If breedin jocko, I want jocko mouth. If i want geme then I breed jeep. same weight jeep wins ask homer

16. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

lmao! Bushwick just got the party started!!!!!! Where the Homer fans at???

17. homer-simpson-quotes.gif lmao uuuuhhhhhh

18. Bright25

Bright25 Pup

then what about jeep vs chinaman or jocko vs chinaman

19. I would be reconzible on a new thread
    duh-duh.jpg

20. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

i think al go with jeep