1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jeep Sculpture

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by laapbt, Sep 14, 2010.

1. 1916

1916 Big Dog

The book are the same way,do you think they are worth that much to a person that isn't into the dogs?
    Hell the asking price for velvet and steel isnt worth it to me. It all comes down to: is it worth it to the buyer and are you going to keep it for life.

2. Who in their right mind would want a life-size bronze of dog? That Mayday one is freakin giant! What do you think thats gonna weigh?
    I would love to get the jeep sculpture. Its only 10x15, and next year my youngest goes off to college, so I plan on making her room a dog decorated man-cave.

3. brindle

brindle Big Dog

That's a nice looking sculpture! It really shows Jeep well and follows that original photograph very closely.

Nice one, I'll have to set aside some $$ and order one. It's a nice size and does not eat or need to be worked, LOL...

4. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

For $25 I'll make you one out of Play-Doh LMAO

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2010
  5. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!! Moneys in the mail SeaSerpant! LMAO