1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jeep/Nigerino/Alligator litter....

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by pitbullin, May 28, 2009.

1. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

Hope you all enjoy the pictures. And how the Heck have you all been? long time no chat...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this was a repeat of the most successful breeding i feel i have ever been a part of. I will not be parting with ANY of these puppies. Please do not break the rules of Game-Dog.com by Personal Messaging me trying to buy one of my puppies. you will be ignored. Blocked, and reported to a administrator. thank you in advance for your understanding.

Following this is some pictures of a one year old male from the previous breeding of this Sire and Dam. He is proving to be one of the finest bulldogs on my yard. i loook for him to do big things in the hunting community. he has been working hogs since 6 months and is a absolute catching fool. no fear in this boy. i look for him to have his first feral hog hunt in the next 6 months. probably at 18 months we will head down south for his first uncontrolled hunt. if he catches anything ill be sure to take plenty of pictures and maybe some video. but as i have said he is shaping up to be a dang good bulldog. with alot of potential....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. cutt

cutt CH Dog

good lookin pups man...I can see signiture black masks..Im happy you puttem to wrk, nothin like a wrkin bulldog..

3. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

lol theres no such thing as a non-working "bulldog" to me cutt. if you own them and dont work them then you are doing them a horrible injustice in my honest opinion...lol thats why they make ankle biters ;) for peaple to lazy to own a workin dog ;)

4. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

good looking dogs. lovin that white one.

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lookin gret Pitbullin.....good luck with them.........

6. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Some good looken pups Pitbullin, best of luck bro.

7. alpay

alpay Big Dog

great looking dog, please pedigree ?

8. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Lookin good bro! Jacks lookin good too :D . How much he weighin now.

9. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

very very nice! hope they all turn out like your first breeding

10. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

Very nice looking!

Loving the big ears on the pup in in the 3rd picture Lol!

11. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

looking good man

12. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

Oh, that brindle dog looks exactly like my dog Bongo when he was young but smaller.

Nice litter.

bullvuonpet likes this.
  13. beanieman

beanieman Banned

the best of luck with your litter, hope it works out great for you

14. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

They look good man. I can smell the puppy breath now. Good luck with them.

15. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

damn this dial up. it took 20 minutes for the pics, but they look like a nice bunch of hounds man:)

16. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

thanks guys. sorry i dont respond alot. all i have is a cell phone right now and u think dial ups slow :p lol

17. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

Sorry. cant help ya....
    there not going anywhere so why does anyone need to know there background. u know the lines... im not being a smart ass either. not at all really. more explaining why i dont post peds. peds are papers. bulldogs are bulldog's but that paper cant make the dog. but the dog sure as hell can make the papers.......remember that and you will see a differance in your yard. when you worry to much with papers. "im not saying bloodlines dont matter. im saying no one dog in the bloodline matters till it matters......"
    you will end up lieing to yourself because you preconceive what you have when in fact i have nothing but puppies with some fancy bloodlines. what really matters is 50 years down the road if peaple are still talking about that dog the puppies turned into... thats what makes papers my friend.....
    you remember that and you will have a heck of alot better shot at having a good dog...

18. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

Chain never conditioned or pre conditioned. hes a 51 pound chain dog.

19. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

hopefully anyday now i will get some new pups also :)

20. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

good luck dude. make sure u pm me the thread with the pics. i might not be on for months i never know anymore when im gonna be around a computer.