1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jeep /Jocko

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by devonte151, Jan 28, 2013.

1. devonte151

devonte151 Fast Lane Bulldogs

has anybody seen any of this dogs im kind of new and trying to learn all the types of bloodlines .So i can start my own yard in the future .

2. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

Yes and some are very good bulldogs...

3. devonte151

I would like to get one once I get out of hishschool and college amd redboy stuff

4. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

Okay, I will literally save you thousands of dollars with this advice, and ask around I am not joking. Step 1. Buy an adult bitch from Mr. Z, or B.Bailey, and make sure you tell them you need a good one, and if you have the money they will sell you just that. Step 2. Go to Pit Island Kennels and breed that female to Thug. In 2 and a half years, you will be ahead of most people in your area and you will be on the fast track to success. Similar advice was given to me many years ago, and it was very beneficial. If you want a yard based off quality, then do exactly what I mentioned and let me know how you do.

5. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

That sounds about right! Thug is def a good way to. I know your a young man in high school now so take your time study peds read a lot of dog books about health kennel management nutrition ect.. In the spring go do as many shows you can and take it slow. Good luck Ole Man

6. devonte151

Thanks guys.I'm much has I can.My chow x apbt is on a keep