1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jay671's Jade....

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Jay671, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Jay671

Jay671 Big Dog

2. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Nice looking dog. However, i am a little confused. Is the dog pictured 11 months old currently? I see the date on the picture says 8/26/05.

3. Jay671

Jay671 Big Dog

Yea the date on the camera is all messed up. haha that picture was taken on Jan. 9 2008..

4. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

LOL:). Makes sense. In the second picture is that a frisbee she is jumping for?

5. Jay671

Jay671 Big Dog

Yup she loves it..

6. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Yeah, i gotta find a good dog proof one. My female loves playing fetch, i tryed some frisbee's in the past. However, once she got her teeth into them...they did not fly right anymore. Any suggestions.

7. Jay671

Jay671 Big Dog

Idk the one I got is the Dog-O-Soar... It's rubber and I've had it for a while now. She doesn't really chew on it after she catches it, she just brings it back to me then I tell her to drop it and she does and leaves it till I throw it again.

8. hrdeluxe

hrdeluxe Big Dog

Lol. Same problem here. I just buy the $.97 frisbees. I tried the ones made for dawga and found that they dont fly as good as the cheapos. Buy three or four at a time

9. Jay671

Jay671 Big Dog

Here's Jade at 1 yr. old.
    [​IMG]

10. Jay671

Jay671 Big Dog