1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Japanese Fighting Lines????

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by tatabubs, Aug 7, 2008.

1. hoovereport77

hoovereport77 Big Dog

pasensya na pare ko. kala ko kasi ako. my bad. dami kasing ungas dito na nanggugulo lang ng discussions. nice to know you're a kababayan.

2. rooster

rooster Banned

Yep that is very bad I agree. I totally understand where you are coming from. However how are you going to draw the line here. Are you saying that no body should sell dogs for professional reasons at all, ever ?
    Some people might extend that to include cats and other animals. I personally am a Libertarian and I don't like government or anyone interfering with my business or the business of others. Therefore I don't interfere with the business of others especially when what they are doing is not illegal, even if I don't like it. But I won't tell others not too. I personally don't like puppy pedalers, but I won't tell anyone not to breed dogs if it is legal. That is unfortunately their business not mine. Just like I won't tell a farmer not to factory breed chickens although I don't like it. There was also no need for the kind of attack on the OP that were carried out, such as the "most stupid post ever" post. This is not constructive and will not in anyway help to dissuade the OP from breeding his dogs (in fact it will probably have the opposite affect).

So where does super dog seller Tom Garner fit into this equation. Is it ok for him to do it because his dogs have paperwork ? Chinaman was known by many as manny. Is it any different for him to do it than the OP ?.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
  3. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

People need to be alerted when they are breeding BS. They can still breed but don't get mad when you get called out. Kinda like back in the day winners, who did you match against? I haven't heard of that dog? Calmelot dog should be bred. Especially if it is being bred as a game pitbull.. It is enough misinformed folks out right now.

4. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

I agree.... Do what you want with your dogs but don't bring it to a public forum if you can't handle the backlash as well. You need to have think skin or keep your biz to yourself. JMO

Vic

5. rooster

rooster Banned

Yes ok I agree with that!

I don't like irresponsible breeders at all! Just pointing out that it can be a slippery slope when telling others what to do with their dogs. Hard to know where to stop:). Anyway we are pretty much agreed. No offense to anyone intended. The APBT is its own worst enemy. It is such a great dog that so many people want them, then realize they can't keep them or whatever reason and the cycle goes on and on.

6. WHOA buddy, you way misunderstood what I was trying to say. I DID after all specify that I was talking about BACKYARD BREEDERS who don't care about the animals. I wasn't referring to people who breed professionally. I'm talking about careless, ignorant twits that breed poor quality animals with no regard for what quality of life they will have, and just want to make a buck off of the litter. And I never said they should stop, I only stated that they should work in the back of a shelter for a day. ;)
    Rooster, I'm Libertarian myself, and I agree with you that what other people do with their animals is none of anyone else's business.
    And I'm not sure if you were referring to me, but I never said anything close to "most stupid post ever." NOT my style at all.
    As for Tom Garner, he has produced many quality animals, and seems to have a lot of love for the breed.
    I'm not even going to comment on the OP other than to say that he/she would probably be better off breeding guppies.:p

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
  7. rooster

rooster Banned

ah ok understand. Great post! I now know exactly what you mean and 100% agree.
    btw my wife breeds Guppies ha ha. I won't mention your post, though

8. Thanks, and you know what? I used to breed guppies myself!:D