1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Japanese Fighting Lines????

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by tatabubs, Aug 7, 2008.

1. tatabubs

tatabubs Pup

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! I ASKED A QUESTION TO GET A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THE DOG WHO BRED MY DOG. IF YOU CAN'T KEEP IT SIMPLE AND NOT RUDE THEN DON'T BOTHER POSTING! THIS IS THE FIRST FORUM I HAVE ASKED THIS QUESTION ALSO. WHY DON'T YOU GROW UP AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN PROBLEMS.

2. Crystal621

Crystal621 Big Dog

Yep! I know how to read.

I read this
    And this
    Already got plans and your dogs are still puppies.

3. tatabubs

tatabubs Pup

whatever! if someone can't get on here and ask a simple question without being hung then screw y'all! i did not breed my dog and would not have ever bred her with the stud! fuck all you who got to talk shit to feel better bout your own lives!:cool:

4. Crystal621

Crystal621 Big Dog

Listen, I never said sh!t about you breeding that dog. No reason to get your panties all twisted.

But...you do have plans posted for breeding your pups in the future. With no papers or worth. How are you bettering the breed? As a breeder you should be able to answer that.

5. soundfx06

soundfx06 Pup

WOW :confused:

6. tatabubs

tatabubs Pup

How can you talk crap to me when you don't even know me or my situation? Get a life!

7. tatabubs

tatabubs Pup

I will be breeding my pups in the future. They have good bloodlines and are able to be registered UKC but the previous owner of their mother won't give me the info to do this. So........how is this my fault? I am breeding good- tempered dogs with good toplines and conformation. How does this make me a bad breeder? My dogs fell out of registry, they aren't just some dog I picked up off the side of the road. People need to think things through before freaking out about shit like this. I actually had planned to have them taken to a kennel to breed, so I know more about the sire's background, but this doesn't matter because I have males of my own now. All of my dogs are breedign quality. Just because they don't have Champion titles or 'BIG NAME" bloodlines does not mean they aren't worth breeding. I'd rather do things my way than "line breed" my dogs and risk disease and insanity.

8. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

im sorry, but a statement like ^that^ proves that you should NOT be on the breeding side of things. like bob barker says "spay and neuter your pets" ...please.

9. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

Good toplines? Are you kidding? If you're not a BYB, I'd like to see any other dogs you have. So far, all smells like trash breeding to me.

10. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

You are so part of the problem rather than being part of the solution.

How do you know that your dogs have "good bloodlines" if you do not even have them registered, the person who sold you your dogs could have sold you a mixed bred dogs.....you do not know because you do not have the papers.

If you breed dogs that you cannot trace thier roots on then you are going to be your stereotypical BYB point blank. You have no clue where the faults are that ly within your dogs bloodlines because you have no paper trail stating otherwise so you have little to no chance on correcting them.

No your dogs are not breeding quality, you have no clue what kind of dogs you own without the proper paperwork backing up your claim.

And how is your way of breeding ? Seems all the great dogmen of old practiced line breeding so what is it that your going to do that is so much more advanced than the dogmen of old ?

And some people need to think things through before they go producing more unwanted dogs that were bred by clueless BYB such as yourself.

11. Marty

Marty Guest

Seems like it was good advice to me, why didn't you take it?

12. Mr.lee

Mr.lee Big Dog

lol this is so funny i just cant believe what i read

13. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

:rolleyes:

You obviously recognize that there's a problem. You just fail to see that you're a big part of it...

Your dogs might not be "crap", but your "ethics" certainly are.

14. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Tata, at least you're sticking around this time. Take a moment and listen to what people are saying to you. Believe me, I railed against the world back when I wanted to be a big-time breeder and thought using my unregistered, untitled, untested dogs was just a fine way to get started. Believe me, its a bad idea. If you start making the puppies before you are even "known" enough to have good working or show homes lined up for them, then you can't call yourself an ethical breeder. If you can't do anything with the dogs you have now because they aren't legitimately registered, then maybe those aren't the dogs you should be using to start your bloodline.

15. Vick

Vick Pup

There were definitely Japenese bred APBTs, but that doesn't mean the pedigree papers would say "japanese" on them.. I came across this somewhere -

In the 1960's Japanese dog fighters imported some VERY good APBTs into Japan. As the pit bull is a much smaller dog than the average Tosa Inu, the Japanese dog men were quite impressed with its abilities and gameness. Pit bulls were often able to overcome the Tosa dogs' size and weight advantage and best them at their own game although in the early going some pit bulls were disqualified for making "noise" which was against the Japanese standards. Japanese rules also had a time limit of 1/2 hour and the dogs were judged on a point system all of which was favorable to the big Tosas which could control the match with their size and weight until the time ran out.
    Eventually the Japanese pit bull fanciers broke away from the Tosa fanciers and started their own dog fighting league using just APBTs as they considered them much more interesting and exciting to watch. ( FYI, the Japanese do not fight their dogs for money but for "honor" and "prestige" and hold their champion fighting dogs in very high regard treating them almost as royalty.)

.......... SO who knows.. And if they did keep pedigree records or in fact knew what they were doing, it's anybodys guess as to whether or not any of them eventually made it back here or not.. I'm sure it's possible.. My guess is in order to try and find info on japanese bred APBTs you'd need to try and contact an APBT breeder in Japan, if any exist..

16. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

lol I know this shit is better then divorce court..... LMAO!

What no line breeding! This just gets better and better. Just a guess but I'm thinkin It will be kind a hard to consider your ROUGHNECK Bloodline a bloodline with out "line breeding" LMAO. The Bull Shit like this never gets old!....... Maybe you should call your "bloodline" someything like a B.S. bloodline....... I'm not talking shit I meen like B for "Body" and the S is for "Structure" ;) bcuz thats your focus......... Not the B for Bull and the S for Shit I would never say that :D

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2008
  17. tatabubs

tatabubs Pup

I don't have to justify myself to you people! I asked a simple question and if that is not okay then take a hike. I am still working on getting the papers for my dogs so I can register them UKC and ADBA. I have seen their papers and I KNOW they are purebreds. The new female I know nothing about but she was already bred when I got her. I think line breeding is acceptable if you wait at least three generations to bring the old traits back to the new. I do not believe in breeding mother to son or father to daughter. This has been proven to cause many genetic uncertainties and many people still breed this way. This is not healthy for the dogs by any means. So, if I had to re-word it I would say that I will do things my rather than In-Breed my dogs to get a TIGHT bloodline. Don't rip on me. You don't know me! You can't judge me! I don't breed for profit, I breed to get better dogs in my community and I work with my dogs to start showing and help others around here get a better understanding of the breed. If that makes me a BYB then I am. Who cares? My puppies all find homes and if I am unable to re-home right away they all stay here until they get new homes. I also take back unwanted puppies and do rescue for others. I have done a lot for the dogs and people all around me and to have people like you judge me really disgusts me. So, say what you want to say. I'm through with this bogus crap.

18. mindogg

mindogg Pup

thats a nice way to make friends.

19. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

This is some funny stuff!!! :rolleyes:

She already has a website up trying to peddle pups off her Roughneck line. Then she comes on here trying to find info about her OWN bloodline she just introduced to the world. How could anyone on here know more about YOUR bloodline than YOU???

Id like 2 kno where he/she got the name for their "Roughneck" line. I think that story would be a hoot, lemme guess the dogs necks r real tough or..... rough?? Or did you just like the rap song from the 90's?? Please post that story !!!!

They must also be a UKC and ADBA sanctioned judge because they have qualified their dogs to be in great conformation under both standards. LOL

20. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Like producing less than worthy of being bred ? The only thing you have done is to accually give a BYB a face and a voice to go along with your uneducated breeding program. ( Pat yourself on the back for that )

No your wrong, that only happens when clueless idiots who BYB do it( insert your name here ), other than that when done by someone who knows how to breed it becomes a very valuable tool for a solid breeding program of dogs who are worthy of being bred.

Until you quit breeding inferior dogs I do not see that happening anytime soon.

And how is that possible when you have no fucking clue as to what you are breeding into with un-papered / un-proven dogs ?

Yes it does make you a BYB and incase with all the shit your catching over it, obviously the rest of the APBT community cares although I am sure your blinded by your own ignorance to care if anyone else cares. ( Way to show support for the breed to claim you love )

They sure do, there is plenty of room for them down at the local shelter after the last batch you put on the ground gets Euthed......I am not sure if I would consider that a home but...you say tomatoe I say Tomato.

Ohh the Irony in that statement, funny part about that is that is exactly how all of us feel about your breeding practice.

If only it was true.....sadly enough though you BYB do not care one bit for the damage you are causing the breed, you'll just move on to a new dog after you helped destroy ours.