1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Japanese Fighting Lines????

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by tatabubs, Aug 7, 2008.

1. tatabubs

tatabubs Pup

I bought a dog July 3. When I picked her up the owner said she had been bred to his male. He later told me that the male's lineage consists of Japanese fighting lines and a little Colby. What is Japanese Fighting Lines? :confused: I've never heard of this. There are other forums who shot me down because I did not spay and terminate pregnancy on my female, Millie. This seems unjust to me and I cannot do this. She is due to have her pups in two weeks. I hope all goes well. Please do not post anything rude or enacceptable on here as a reply. I am simply wanting to know the origin of this bloodline.

2. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

that is not a bloodline, sounds like a back yard bred slogan to sell pups or what not. Do u have a pedigree on ur new dog?

3. Tcarter

Tcarter Pup

There's a few dogs that are predominately bred in okinawa i know when i was over there i saw a tone of "red dogs" that was about the only color over there i'm sure it is just something off of what we have here in the states that was taking over there by a few Marines on OKI duty probably stems off the OFRN

4. tatabubs

tatabubs Pup

No. She is sort of a rescue. I saw her on a website and fell in love with her automatically. He got her through a friend and they are BS backyard breeders. They have a website it's freewebs.com/tightkennels. They don't have their dogs posted on there though. His myspace is gone now so there aren't any pics of the male anymore. The male is Apollo. His myspace pictures the dog looks like he has been used for fighting. They say they do know his lineage but won't give me any more info than what I posted. It's a big mess!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2008
  5. tatabubs

tatabubs Pup

6. it might as well be a fighting line used in Japan where is legal to match dogs be that APBT or Tosa Ken.

That fact should not affect your ownership unless you want to fill your house with pets that are expected to get along. If the dog is to be your pet, then, who cares! I will advise you to buy and learn to use a breaking stick. Dog fights occur and need to be prepared to stop them.

7. tatabubs

tatabubs Pup

I have had many problems with other dogs I have rescued and such. Thanks for the concern. I do not plan to have a home full of these dogs. I will be looking into spaying the females and neutering the males before they leave my home to avoid breeding and/or fighting in the future.

8. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Kudos for altering those pups before they leave your home. There's no sense in continuing the BYB cycle. :)

9. cutt

cutt CH Dog

do know that alot of turkmen allabai ( original asian fighting dog) and afghan sheperds have been used for centuries and is still used today in some programs.

10. tatabubs

tatabubs Pup

11. That is correct because the Tosa Ken was created by Japanese dogmen. The American Pit Bull Terrier derived its name from the place it was created. While there are APBT fighting lines in Japan, the fighting breed was created in the USA. The Tosa on the other hand is 100% "Made in Japan". I have seen one and it was massive. The guy holding it was about a buck, twenty and the Tosa was around 160 lbs. Needless to say, I crossed the street with my 52lbs APBT.:D

12. >BLAZE<

>BLAZE< Big Dog

13. SAM_I_AM

SAM_I_AM Big Dog

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME ON YOU!:eek:

14. yellaman420

yellaman420 Big Dog

It is tragic to say the least.

15. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

lol, Blaze, you went and let the monkey out of the bottle now. And you can't get him back in the box. (hope I'm not the only one that's seen Pineapple Express)

She's probably going to just jump to another forum now. She keeps going in hopes that someone will say what she wants to hear. Lame.

16. Crystal621

Crystal621 Big Dog

Wow...

You don't even know your dogs pedigree and you are breeding them??? What makes them worth it?

Do you own a mirror? Take a good look in it...

17. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

i have seen it all now, again

18. tatabubs

tatabubs Pup

huh?? What is that supposed to mean? I didn't breed her. I bought her and she had been bred before I got her.

19. tatabubs

tatabubs Pup

FIRST OF ALL, DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ? SHE WAS ALREADY BRED WHEN I GOT HER! IF YOU DON'T READ EVERYTHING DON'T ATTACK ME! I AM TRYING TO RESEARCH THE BACKGROUND OF THESE TWO AS MUCH AS I CAN! GO BARK UP SOMEONE ELSE'S TREE!:mad:

20. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Damn. LMFAO! Straight busted...:rolleyes: