1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jack Kevorkian

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by synno2004, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Bmf_bt

Bmf_bt Big Dog

hell yeah.

2. willypete

willypete Big Dog

when that bacteria changes into a fried chicken let me know so i can start beleiveing in evolution .. but that does not prove evolution from one thing to another .....

3. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

willypete......you are to funny for words..........lets play this game of stupidity you revel in ........lets take your own words an beat you about your retarded small brained pin head , ignoramus
    "am still waiteing show one case of one animal evolveing into another animal"...........stupidity of the highest order...is this your primitive understanding?

i will wait for YOU willy wonka to SHOW one case of an animal appearing out of thin from your chosen god......with no record of an evolutionary process???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    heres a little understanding just for you numbnutts.....one animal does not turn into another animal pin head.....your asking others to try to explain your own stupidity..you are a grade A fool , of the lowest intelectual evolution....(all meant in the nicest possible way)

4. Bmf_bt

Bmf_bt Big Dog

Yeah because fried chicken is the only thing you know...

just because the changes are not in macro size doesn't mean that they are not extreme. These changes are comparable to you changing from a human into an deer. Huge genetic differences, but to you bacteria is probably just a fancy word for dirt... damn your simple..

5. willypete

willypete Big Dog

change or over time from color to color or thickness of coat hair or even size and shape is not evolveing from on confined string of DNA to another ... we did not come from bacteria we came from dirt LMAO

6. willypete

willypete Big Dog

LLMAO its been fun but i gotta go for a bit tiger you still havent given anything of merit ......................... bmfbt i know that you can not do it i was just messing with ya .... it cant be proven because it aint there ......... by the way tiger and bmfbt i aint impressed at all you would not talk like that to my face but i do hope you have the chance someday

7. Bmf_bt

Bmf_bt Big Dog

do you even know what dna is man? You have no idea what you are talking about. Morphological changes are controlled by dna, as are functoinal. Therefore changes in dna is evolution.

I wonder, where do you get your "facts" from?

And I would gladly talk that way to your face

8. willypete

willypete Big Dog

i hope so and i really hope we have that chance

9. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

ha , ha, willy wonka.......i sure would not talk to your face.............i would tear it off and eat it......metaphorically speaking of course:D

and my dads bigger than your dad, blah, blah, blah.............you intellectual midget.

10. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

I do understand the point your trying to make,any half wit could have.I just think you were being a little extreme.You were taking the example way out of context,and i believe you know that.Now saying stabbing granny in the chest,is the same as a needle prick in the arm and her basically going to sleep...Well i hope morally,you can recognize the difference..Of course the end result is the same but,morally and obviously there are not the same.

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

living or dieing should be your own choice.

its nobody else's life or pain so its nobody else's business if you want to put an end to it or not.

12. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

dr. Kevorkian......................rip

13. AGame

AGame CH Dog

i am asking myself a question here if he was in such bad shape why did he not take his own life like he did others failing kidneys and liver cancer i for one would practice what i preached if i were in his shoes

14. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

Well maybe he wanted to ride his illness, you have to remember, He assisted people who would CHOOSE to end their life . It's HIS CHOICE!! he practiced what he preached, if he wanted to suffer and endure the pain, then it was his choice. If he wanted to end his life, I am sure he would have done it fasta

15. AGame

AGame CH Dog

well of course it was a choice but i don't see after spending all that time in jail and trying to prove to people it is the right thing to do why he did not choose to do it himself would have made alot more sense to many people i am sure but you are right that was his choice