1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I've got some good pics to share!

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by briarpatch, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

her pedigree is posted in the thread. she is a scatterbred dog.

2. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

bully ok..maybe compared to a game bred. I can admit that but..see this is the same dog..worked with less weight more reps long lean muscle..terrible stack but you get the idea
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

dude you can steal pictures and try to stir the pot all ya want. Im not discussing her dogs like that..I am discussing MINE! even of gamebred lines a bullier dog would come out occasionally...it happens. that dog is a freak of nature. and not as big as she claims.

4. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

Chill out, folks.

5. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

>thanks button< :D lol

6. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

steal pics? enlighten me on how I stole a pic? its the sire to your dog and your right it is a freak of nature.:rolleyes: im not trying to stir a pot at all, you cant see the truth and are rude when ppl try to show it to you so there ya go.

7. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

do you own the picture? do you have permission to use it? is it a picture of your dog? no then it is stolen.

8. I concur with the Moderators....chill out folks.

9. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

sorry. really not tryin to make anything out of hand..lol compared to a few other boards I thought this was going quite smoothly.

10. No ma'am, it is not stolen if it is made available to the public and it was not a legally protected image....:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2009
  11. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

the ped was posted that contains the pic, so lets quit arguing over this please

12. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

That don't look like no APBT I've ever seen, way too over exaggerated. JMO and I'm new to the dogs, only been involved for a mere 13 years but have seen and been around and owned many of them and still never seen one that looked gargantuin like that one does....no offence to you, it's your program, just stating an opinion base of a picture, nothing more nothing less......;)

13. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

The pic is not copyrighted, i'm not a thief the pic is out there lady watch how you throw thief words around.

14. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

I think this thread has become a lot of unnecessary bashing. Why can't we just sit back and enjoy the pictures? She obviously loves and cares for her dog, so just leave it at that. Arguing about a ped is pointless when views and opinions are so different, as in this thread. Know the old saying, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all?" ;)

Briarpatch; you know what you are feeding. Ignore the negative comments and agree to disagree I'd say.

15. farm curs

farm curs Big Dog

[​IMG]

She got legs and poor Hercules,her littermate,did not:(

Did you breed Daisy or did someone else?

16. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

you are right, and I tried that. (BringBackup)

thanks for your input AGK.

17. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

this one has ran its course

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.