1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I've got some good pics to share!

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by briarpatch, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

she is a working dog. at 3.5 she has never set foot in a show ring, only in the catch pen and in the swamp. I don't really give a damn to nitpick a dog, she works like a bulldog. Not a game dog, I never claimed that..but game breds are not THE only APBT's.

2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

you did freak out when someone mentioned AmStaff, and there is plenty of that, not to mention the bully stuff. sorry lady, but your dog isnt what id call scatterbred, id say halfbreed

3. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

She's a great looking dog that works good for you.....be proud don't let them ruffle your feathers.

4. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

If she's a working dog then why not keep lean muscle on? Bunchy muscle just slows an athlete down....IMO.

She's lovely, but I prefer my dogs under 50#.

5. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

OK I tried to be nice. But Ive been reading peds for 25 years . This is the fact YOUR DOG IS A STAFF> and a shitty bred one at that. She was bred just for looks nothing else . As far as GAME blood in her all the way back to the 60s your those dogs were bred for show dogs and puppy peddlers. and the other thing the Fing adba was founded in 1909 not the 1800s. And another thing your dog has more UNKNOWN blood in it than a alleycat. So dont come on here talking about bulldogs unless you know what the hell you are talking about. Im sure you know Larsan and all that other shit is STAFF. since you are the expert of peds. LOL how old are you any way you sound like the "New gen" of doggers. that Know everything .

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"dog has more UNKNOWN blood in it than a alleycat" i almost swallowed my "dip" when i read that lol.

7. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

Bohawg00- I am an argumentative person by nature but my feathers are not ruffled. Just arguing my point.
    TripleJ I wasnt talkin to you FIRST of all. SO dont try and break bad ok..LOL This is just a discussion. You call her a staff, half bred whatever cause you dont know the dog. Its ok, my feelings really arent hurt. and yours shouldnt be either! As I have hands on her, trained her and worked her her whole life I am entitled to call her what I know she is. A bulldog, she doesnt and wont quit and that is what makes a good bulldog great. I appreciate the conversation and everybodies input.

8. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Hey you aint hurtin me none. LOL I am stating the facts thats all. And there you go again with the newbee stuff (SHE WONT QUIT) that the first mistake alot make.

9. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

RCK is an American Bully breeder.

10. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

all dogs will quite at some point I suppose. I have not had her in a situation yet where she would or would have needed to either.
    You like to coin people and dogs things they are not. Being a man of experience I would think you would know better than to judge a dog based on looks and pedigree. A good dog is a good dog, PERIOD! So sad to live such a close minded world. You think cause she is pretty she is just a show dog, but she is not. It whatever. Delve too far and make more out of a comment than is there. I dont and never have rolled a dog so you wont hear me say she is game or anything ignorant like that. But I know from working her the only thing that would stop her( other than me) is death. So take it for whats it worth. I dont support the bully movement and am not a puppy peddler. I only have dogs that tote their own weight around and can perform any tasks I need them to. A good bulldog goes far far beyond "pastimes of the past".

11. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

I cant control her marketing strategies. And no she does not call herself an American Bully Breeder! I would think that with NO dogs less than 19 inches tall..how could they be bully. They are not warped or deformed and if they werent overweight they would just be 60-70 lbs..which is catch weight.

12. farm curs

farm curs Big Dog

No thanks,I look at dogs not papers.But I do know enough to tell you you have a short and wide.The more I look at the ped the worse it gets.Far back dogs are just that...far back.Did you miss the part where I said your bitch looks better than her sire and dam?
    I stroked your ego,but I can't make a blind man see.

13. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

No I sawwhere you said that, I thought I said thanks and please tell me how is she short and wide..my bitch is 21 inches tall..thats short?
    and "I look at dogs not papers" is my whole point of argument here. Read my responses. The "far back" game dogs are no farther back than the "AST's "...

14. Briarpatch, you have beautiful dogs and I am sure they work how you expected. It matters not how they are bred as we know that the dog makes the pedigree. That being said, you also have to understand that many (if not all) of the dogs behind your girl are not bred to standard. For example, her father is over 100lbs and Dam is about 85. If you look at the Dam, she does not look like an APBT.....at best, bred to the UKC standard.....again, no offense intended. In addition, the Kennel Rasing Cain Kennels advertises "Big, Thick, and Wide" and use "XXL Red Nose Chocolate" as one of their marketing tools. So even if some of the dogs behind your girl are APBT, they were not bred to standard. Now, please do not get me wrong. I really like your dog and it clearly shows that you work her and work her hard.

So, I thank you for treating your dogs well and actually doing something with them other than let them on the couch.:D

15. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

short and wide..seriously..LOL that is trippin me out. she may have exagerated musculature but she is neither short nor too wide. did you even look at the pics in the beginning of the thread?
    does she look like a short and wide dog?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. farm curs

farm curs Big Dog

Yes and yes.
    I am not trying to insult you,really.You have a well put together bully,who you clearly adore.Nothing more,nothing less

17. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

your dog reminded me of someone who posted a blue dog a few weeks ago, a very nice looking dog in fact, looks very similar to yours in fact just a different color. it looked awesome, then the owner showed us a pic of when she picked up the dog 100lb+ this lady did an awesome job on her dog and was a very gracious person to boot, she knew she had a bully and was ok with that, what was important was what she had done with that dog I take my hat off to that lady it was incredible! got it down to like 70lb or so and was tight...good to look at. [sorry if you reading this but I forgot your name.]
    on the other hand, here you are stubborn as hell even when ppl here are trying to show you the mirror you still claim its something its not? I dont get it? I wouldnt say you are argumentitive, id say you are being foolish...triple j was right on the money from get go, but according to you even after he spelled it out you STILL know best.

Lady your dog is a bully...a staff at best, no problem with that from my end because your doing a good job with the dog, but a terrible job at seeing the truth when its shown to you.

good day to you ma'm

18. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

Rocky I totally understand that perspective..her parentage and immediate ancestory is not of ADBA standard. I never claimed it was but UKC APBT's are still APBT's.

I cant drop this hint enough and hope only one of you catches it..a marketing strategy is just that...would you tell someone you had a 80 lb dog if you were selling "XXL's" ? no...that dog at a conditioned weight would never be 100 lbs I dont gve a crap what the site says. and her dam is less toned and thick than Daisy is so I highly doubt she is heavier than Daisy..wouldnt you. Internet stats are just that..I dont put merit in anything that sells on that point. Like I said when I picked this particular dog out it was not because of her supposed XXL parentage..it was because she showed much promise veyr young to be a good working dog and I (admittedly) am a sucker for a dog with chrome! LOL.. so it was an easy choice for me.

19. mommy2kane

mommy2kane Big Dog

Re: Iv e got some good pics to share!

How is she bred? What's her pedigree? Who is the breeder?

20. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

if that dog is short my skin is green! LOL..how tall are your game breds? 25 inches? she is even tall for a bitch...so ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.